𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

"We're here!" P'Bright informed me as soon as the car parked. I smiled widely at him, "Really?" I asked earning a sweet smile and nod from him.

It was only a few minutes when we watched the sun set, we switched back to our positions, he is driving while I'm back on the shotgun seat.

It was one of the memories that I promised to keep with me. I knew that not every sunset, P'Bright will be here beside me.

"Let's go." We both walked out of the car to grab our bags. I closed my eyes to inhale the fresh air of the province. Unlike in Bangkok, the place feels cozy and refreshing.

"Do you want me to leave you here?" Asked the person beside me while holding his bags. He is being grumpy again. Just a minute ago he's smiling at me.

Look at how moody he is. I sigh. "Let me appreciate the place for a moment." I whined like a kid.

"You can do it whole day tomorrow. Come on, I wanna sleep." He demanded, and so I groaned and went to the back of the car.

I grabbed my bags from the biggest to the smallest. Then my eyebrows wrinkled when I felt like I'm missing one bag.

Shiaaa, I hope I'm wrong.

I started opening the zippers of my bags to check. "What are you doing? Do it when we get home." The grumpy person groaned beside me.

"Just wait, I'm checking something here." he tssed while I continued checking my bags.

Where is it? Did I forgot to pack it? No, it's the first thing I packed this morning.

I sigh in frustration. It was nowhere to be found. P'Bright turn to me. "What?" he asked.

I closed my eyes, I knew that he'll scold me in the next minutes. "I forgot my bag of clothes." I simply told him.

His eyes widen at me in shock, then he glance at my bags on the back of his car. "You had several bags and you forgot what's important?" he asked.

I tried not to chuckle, why am I being happy seeing his nose smoke with fire? "The undies are important, and I have them here." I pointed to my another small bag.

He rubbed his temples. "And what are you gonna do? Walk outside wearing only your underwear?" I chuckled, is he nuts?

If I'm crazy, I would do that. "Then what shall I do? Drive back to Bangkok to grab my clothes? I'll just buy some clothes in the store nearby." I said and grabbed my bags.

"Tss, rich ass." he whined next to me. I crossed my arms, "If you're only patient then I wouldn't forget it." I blame him.

"Now you're blaming me." he glare at me. I smile wide at him, "Yes." I said obviously.

"Wow, great. You're blaming me." he said unbelievingly. I showed him my wide smile to tease him more.

"Damn right." I said and shut the back of his car closed. "Let's go, show me the way where I can buy clothes."

He shook his head to me and we started walking with P'Bright leading the way. "No need to buy clothes, just wear mine instead." He said after a few minutes.

I raised my eyebrows at him, "Did you brought enough clothes?" I asked suspiciously.

What's the use of borrowing his clothes if he only had two or three of it?

He stopped walking and turn to me. "Damn right." he copied what I said earlier. "I know who's coming with me, I expected this anyway." he said and left me dumbfounded.

He expected that I would forgot my clothes? Then problem solved.

As we walk towards their house, there are some people looking, smiling, and screaming at us. I only smiled at them and follow P'Bright.

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें