𝐱𝐱𝐱

We are on our way to P'Toptap's home for a celebration, and it happened to be outside Bangkok. I wonder what time would we be able to make it.

All of us are going. I also feel excited, this is the second time I'm going to celebrate with them, the first one would be the first time I met them.

I cannot help but shake my head. Time flies so fast. Just last year, I'm busy preparing for the series, and now, the first episode was released.

"I assure you, it's near, just outside." P'Toptap told us as we left the GMM Studio, on our way to the parking lot.

P'Mike wrapped his arm into his shoulders. "I badly wanted to be wasted tonight." he said in a sing song voice, I chuckled.

P'Toptap shook his head. "Let's hurry. I wanted to have fun too." P'Guy told us and so we rush into the parking lot.

P'Mike and P'Guy would be on P'Toptap's car, they would come and pick their cars here on GMM tomorrow morning. P'Bright is in his own car, while Frank and Drake would be together in one car.

I glance at the time when I walked into my car, it was passed 11:20 in the midnight, I am hoping that there would be no traffic jam.

Going out with famous people is kinda hard, we can't go to public places to get wasted. Because the next day, we might see ourselves on the news. So we have to look for a private place to have fun.

We are currently on our way, I am tailing P'Toptap's car when I heard my phone rang. I quickly answered the phone call using one hand and put it on loudspeaker.

"Yo Win! You alright there?" I chuckled when I realized that it was a group call from P'Mike.

"Yes Phi, pretty good here." I replied. I'm good driving alone but thank goodness I won't die sad cause they called.

"You should have come with Bright. He's alone in his car too." I heard P'Guy chuckled at the other side of the call. He is teasing me secretly again.

"Alone and silent. It makes me sleepy." P'Bright's voice were heard from the other side of the phone.

I glance at the side mirror to see P'Bright's car behind me. "It's fine Phi. I'll leave at 2." I said ignoring P'Bright's remarks.

"I hope I won't fall asleep while driving." P'Bright joked that made us panic childishly. I chuckled, I know that it's possible.

Knowing how much he love sleep. "We'll be the headline tomorrow if that happened." I chuckled as I take a quick turn at the left.

"Hoh! Oi! P'Bright! I don't want to bump my car." Drake yelled that sent me laughing. They are tailing Bright's car.

Frank was bursting in laughter at the other side of the call. "Drake is now driving very slow HAHAHAH!" I heard Frank teased the guy he was with. "He is really afraid and distanced away from P'Bright."

"Of course, dad will kill me if I got this car scratched."

"I'm kidding Nong Drake. Keep me happy and so I won't fall asleep." P'Bright chuckled.

"If you saw his car moving unusual, he probably slept." P'Mike joked.

"Ey keep him laughing Win." P'Toptap said. I smiled sheepishly. Why me? I shook my head.