𝐱𝐱𝐯

"Walk faster."

"Phi!"

"What?"

"Don't wanna be here."

"..."

"P'Bright! I wanted to stay home." I groaned while walking behind him. He was an incredible fast walker, I am left with a few steps behind while panting.

We are both wearing white shirts while walking into the nearest shopping mall from my condo. I remember that I told him many times that I just wanted to stay at home and rest.

"Phi!" I called but he didn't dare to look back at me. I sigh and run towards him.

"What do you wanna eat?" he asked enthusiastically looking around the shops in front of us. He's in a good mood. I sigh as I tugged his shirt.

"I just wanna go home." I told him childishly. I don't want to be here and pretend I am happy and lively, we both know I am not.

He glared at me and I gulped at his sudden change of mood. "Why? You wanna overthink while lying on your sofa?" my gaze dropped into the floor.

Damn, he knows me so well. Since when did we even get this close?

I didn't answer and avoided his gaze. I feel like I'm back to my childhood days when I'm denying my dad the mistake that I just did.

I heard him release a deep sigh. I glance and saw him rubbing his temples. Fine. Might as well do what he wants or else I will be on his bad side.

"I'm not hungry. Let's go somewhere." I talked first glancing at him, checking what would be his reaction.

He showed me his usual wrinkled eyebrows. "Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded at him. "Uh. Let's go before I changed my mind." then I grabbed his wrist walking into the other side of the shopping center.

He started walking by my side so I let go of his wrist. "Where to?" he asked me looking around, the fans started to notice us. We wave at them and let them took some pictures of us.

I raised my eyebrows. "You told me you'll bring me in an arcade." and slightly pouted.

"When did I told you?" he asked, playing confused. I chuckled and hit his arm playfully.

He just told that to me earlier. How can he forget? "Just lead the way." I acted like a sassy teenage girl. He smirked to me and started walking, this time, he was walking in a slow pace.

This is my another first time with P'Bright, yes my first time  going to an arcade. Usually my father bought us virtual games at home for us to play, but I hadn't really been to a real arcade, but I heard it was full of fun.

So even if I'm not in a mood to have fun, might as well go and experience this. Hope I could forget about Blue and her new boyfriend as I shoot some virtual people later. Kidding aside.

We are currently walking side by side. This rare moments made me feel like I am really worthy to be his friend. I feel like I could reach P'Bright, like I could laugh and smile and talk with him as long as I want.

Seeing him walking beside me is much better than watching his back as I walk behind.

"P'Bright." I called the guy beside me. He was on his phone but he managed to glance at me.

"What?" I took a simple peak at his phone, he was texting Navy. I didn't bother reading what they are talking about. I miss texting Blue, shiaaa!

But never mind, it is their personal stuff. "Can I walk with you?" I asked smiling.