𝐱𝐢𝐯

Today is Saturday, and this day means the last day of workload for me, because tomorrow will be rest day. As of this day, P'Bright and me will be having our first ever interview and fan meet.

I am so much enthusiastic about today's event that I woke up earlier and prepared longer than usual. I am so much excited to interact with the fans.

I am currently on my to the GMM Building when P'Eed called me. I answered the call and put it in loudspeaker. Does she need anything? Earlier I texted her that I'm on my way.

"Yes P'Eed? I'm on my way." I informed my manager, I made a careful turn to enter the parking lot of the certain building where we will held the event. "Actually I am here." I added.

"This is your P'Add, Nong Win." the other line stated. I stopped from what I am doing and grab my phone to check.

It was P'Eed's caller ID, but I am talking to P'Add

"P'Add?" I asked suprised. He replied with an 'uh'. "Oh? Do you need anything?" I put my phone into my ears and waited for him to talk. Never did once he called me, and to think that he even used my manager's phone, this may be important.

I wonder what does P'Bright's manager need to say or ask of me, for him to call me?

"I'm sorry, Win. I just borrowed your manager's phone to ask you something." he said in the other line. I already guessed why he has P'Eed's phone.

I nodded even if he can't see me. "Its okay Phi, what is it?"

He sigh at the other side and I waited for him to spill the beans. "I knew you were aware that Bright is always late." I nodded, there is no time yet when he wasn't.

My head immediately shook remembering the times we are all in standby because of him. "Yes, he spend lot of time sleeping." I agreed on what he said.

"Uh. So I wanted you to fetch him. He is not answering his phone. I think he's still asleep. Can you?" P'Add asked hopefully.

I blink thrice before absorbing what he just said. Me? Fetch? Bright? That sounds impossible. Never in my life I imagined this will happen.

I immediately thought for a second before, "But Phi I don't know where he lives." I look for an excuse to say no.

Don't get me wrong. I was just afraid that if I woke P'Bright he might kill me. My older sister were like that, she threw the first thing she grasp on at the person who woke her up, and since that time, no one had the courage.

And P'Bright is moodier than my sister. I can imagine what he will do to me if I woke him up.

The series might not be finished filming, but I am already found dead on the riverbanks. Those looks and behavior of him, no doubt he can murder me.

"Its fine, I'll send you the address. So can you?" P'Add asked again at the other side. I sigh, looks like I've got no choice but to grant his 'little' favor.

He went through the trouble of calling me, I don't want him to gain nothing from his effort. "Okay Phi, just send the location to me." then I hung up. Damn, I just arrive the building but its okay, at least I'll spend more time with my car.

And I really hope that I will make it to the Fan Meet alive. Crossed fingers. I started the car's engine again and pulled from the driveway.

Not long ago before I received a text message, then I started driving, a few minutes and I finally arrived at a certain condominium not that far away from GMM.

I put my mask and glasses on as disguise and carefully check P'Add's text.

Floor 21, Room 5