𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯

A week passed and May is currently waving at us with it's cozy breeze.

In two weeks, my first lead series 2gether will be finished airing soon. And we are now currently waiting for announcement from the management.

I do not want to boast, but the series they didn't gave too much attention to, is now giving them a huge profit. Yes, 2gether got a very good feedbacks from the viewers. Not only in Thailand, but overseas.

While P'Bright, he lied to me. After I took care of him, he left me all alone again. He just used me because his girlfriend broke up with her.

I am really sad and depressed because of that.

But of course, don't take it seriously because I am just kidding. Me and P'Bright's friendship and bond were getting stronger everyday.

P'Bright recovered fast when he stayed with me for two days. He doesn't look like he just had a break up recently because he totally glowed up. I don't know what's with this year but we both undergo break ups.

Bright finally got his fair skin complexion and I keep on teasing him that he wanted to beat my whiteness.

As of our closeness, we've been more close to each other especially now that we are both single. We've been going to different shops almost everyday just to eat outside.

We spent our time together either inside my unit or his, or out eating and playing at Siam.

We don't usually do anything but spend time with each other due to the fact that we don't have anyone beside ourselves.

As of what happened to us before, we choose to forget it. But we kept the lessons and memories. Until now, I am still recovering from those, and I am proud to say that it made me who I am now.

"What?" I asked as soon as I answered the call, the tone of my voice is clearly not pleased.

I heard P'Bright chuckled on the other side of the line. "Why are you so grumpy?" he asked.

I sigh glancing at the clock. "I just wake up, Phi! Why did you have to call early in the morning?" I asked trying to sound irritated but actually, I'm happy to hear his voice first thing in the morning.

He tsked, "Let's go eat outside. I'll treat you breakfast." he said and that made my morning better faster than one second.

I smiled secretly, looks like I could save some money today.

"Kiss your money goodbye." I chuckled. "Fine, I'll be done in a few minutes." I said as I stand up thinking what outfit should I wear.

"Okay, I'll wait downstairs." then the call hanged up.

I quickly jumped out of the bed energetically and ran to my walk in closet, I stared at the piles of clothes in front of me.

What should I wear? I don't want to look like I'm pleasing him but I want to look pleasing to his eyes.

Shia Win, what the hell? Just grab some simple clothes.

Bullshit, is this how you really feel when you're in love? You wanted to impress the one you like?

I rolled my eyes and grab the simplest I could imagine. There's no point dressing up for him, I promised myself that I would moved on quietly.

I went to shower, brushed my teeth, apply sun protection cream, and do my usual routine.

After a few minutes, I'm all ready. I'm wearing a simple oversized black shirt and a pants with a pair of black converse.

There's no funeral, but I'm weeping for my heart. Any moment, I might fall for him deeper but I'm not scared like before, let me fall then, I just want to be happy cause I knew I deserve it.