𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Phi! I am. Promise, no secrets."

"Good. I'll hang up then, have fun there."

"Yes Phi. Take care."

And my conversation with P'Toptap ended. Ever since I told them that I am currently available and just broke up with my girlfriend, P'Toptap were teasing me to P'Bright, not just him actually especially P'Gunsmile, P'Mike, and P'Guy.

There wasn't an hour at the set where they won't tease me, but thank heavens P'Bright isn't noticing anything. I also thankful to P'Toptap, he might be fueling up the fire sometimes but he is seriously asking me about my feelings and giving me helpful advice.

Well, I told him honesty that I admire Bright, but I think this feelings won't go further or deeper than that. He takes care of me as a younger sibling, and I'm already grateful for that.

I just wanted to quote what Third said in Theory of Love, it's better to be friends than left with nothing at all. Lol but I'm not in love okay?

"Here nong, wear this." I am currently outside with some staffs, P'Eed and P'Add, and Bright filming the upcoming music video of Kan Goo, the first ever song that P'Bright is to release.

I received the clothes from P'Eed with a warm smile on my lips, "Thank you Phi." then I went to the dressing room to change.

P'Bright is not yet here, what do I expect? He's always late. But for this week, first week of February, we are scheduled to film two music videos of the official soundtrack of the series.

The pilot episode of our series are scheduled at my birthday! I can't believe we've known each other for a year now.

"You are always late. Can you wake up earlier?" outside the door, I heard P'Add's voice. Looks like P'Bright is finally here and is receiving a morning sermon. 

I walked out of the door and saw him. He nod at me as a greet. "How can I woke up late? Win didn't fetch me." he gestured to me.

My eyes widen at his remark. "I didn't know that I should fetch you." I defended myself. This isn't my fault anyway. He loves sleeping too much, he's at fault.

And I didn't know that I should go and fetch him again. He should've called me last night.

"Stop blaming others. Do you want me to fetch you personally?" P'Add hit him playfully with the paper he's holding. I bite my lower lip to stop myself from chuckling.

P'Bright sigh. "I'll woke up earlier next time." scratching the back of his head, his lips pouting childishly.

"Good. Get change and the MV director will teach you what to do." then P'Add walked out the room leaving just the two of us.

I gave him a teasing smile whilst he rolled his eyes to me and sat on the chair. "Laugh all you want." he said grumpily. He is being an old man again.

Being used to his moody swings, I sat next to him and chuckled. "I'm sorry, ever since you woke up early for the shootings, I thought you don't need me again."

He didn't dare to glance or look at me. His arms crossed, obviously sulking. "I need you. I'm your responsibility." Did I saw him just pouted? Hahaha he looks cute.

I blushed slightly when he said he need me. This guy could really made me shy. "And since when are you my responsibility?"

"Since the beginning." he replied shortly and stood up to grab the clothes he's going to wear in the music video.

I shook my head smiling at his back. "Fine, if it's my responsibility to wake you up then let me help." he didn't gave me an answer so I grabbed his phone, hoping he won't mind.