"Y-you too?" Midoriya was surprised to hear that.

"Yep. Who wouldn't be?"

"I-I mean... you've always been able to keep your cool during stressful situations."

"That's not entirely true. I have feelings too Y'know? It's not because my quirk uses pressure that I'm immune to it." Kaito added comically. "Listen... when the time comes, and trust me it will, she's gonna need you to keep your head on your shoulders. Don't worry about what happened in the past, keep your mind on what will happen, we will save her. Your friends got your back." He gave Midoriya a reassuring smile. "You think All Might would be glooming over this?"

"O-of course not!"

"That's right! He would be like! 'AH HA HA! I AM HERE!"

The two started to imitate All Might's laugh, just having a bit of fun, something that was needed during a time like this.

"Thanks, Atsuhito... I really needed that."

"Don't mention it. Now come on... it's getting late."

Kaito did what Tokoyami suggested, and pulled up on his PC his fights during the Sports Festival, to his surprise, there were a lot of views and a bunch of encouraging comments, a lot of comments drooling over Todoroki for some reason too, but anyways.

He noticed that during his fight against Todoroki, he managed to escape his massive ice attack, breaking free from it, he pondered on that for a minute.

"I melted all that ice away? In a couple of seconds?"

Kaito then pulled up the finals fight, between Todoroki and Bakugo, even the explosion boy himself with his powerful explosive quirk took a minute to escape from the ice attack.

"I understand being able to melt the ice away... but this sudden boost of speed? Where'd that come from?" Kaito looked at the ceiling, thinking. "Maybe there's more to my quirk than I think? I would ask mom, but it's not like she uses as much as I do. That speed boost... looked almost like." He remembered of Midoriya using his full cowling. "I'm not using my quirk to it's fullest it seems... I'll talk with All Might and Midoriya, if there's someone who can teach me a thing or two about that it's those two."

Suddenly, his phone vibrated, indicating he recieved a message. Kaito picked it up to read, and guess what?

"They found her."

Kaito marched out of his room, being careful not to wake anyone up. He met the others downstairs, they all recieved the same message.

"Everyone's here?" He questioned, looking around. "Good."

"You got it too? Great." Said Kirishima.

"It's happening." Midoriya added.

The next morning, after a quick breakfast, they headed out, meeting Aizawa and the Big 3 on the way to the objective. A bullet train trip later they arrived at the police station where the preparations for the raid were taking place, needless to say, a bunch of pro heroes were already there.

Nighteye was in the middle of a briefing about the raid when they arrived.

"Huh? They're keeping this Eri girl at their stronghold?" Rock Lock questioned.

"And by stronghold you mean..." Added Fat Gum.

"The headquarters of the Hassaikai? Their leader's residence." Nighteye concluded.

"Huh? So you're telling me all that time we spent investigating was for nothing?"

"Not at all. We've gained plenty of new information as well." Nighteye clarified.