As the door comes open we're met with chilly air.

           We go through the door, and I realize we're outside ,on top of the building, woaaaah:

        I wrap my arms around myself as the wind blows.

    I walk behind her taking in the scenery. You could see all of New York's buildings and activities from here. The sky was filled with stars and black sky. It was beautiful out here.

      Nokia stands in front of me,  taking in the scene as much as me.

          " So what do you think? Do you like?" She turns, looking at me. Her face raises, as she waits for my answer.

"It's beautiful. Look at all the stars and all the buildings. How did you find this place?" I ask in awe, as I continue to take in the scene. I felt like I was on top of the world.

           " That's a long story." She scratches the back of her head, as she looks at me embarrassed. I smile. Wild...wild Nokia.

     " So do you bring a lot of people here?" I ask, playing with my jacket. She probably brings that Milani girl here. Or that Sirria girl. I roll my eyes at the thought.

But to my surprise her answer is completely different to what I expect.

" Nope. You're the first person I've ever brought here." She answers, looking at me intensely. I could tell she was being truthful too.

That information makes my heart skip a beat. I feel special. I start to feel awkward.

" Come on, lets go sit." She softly says to me. She takes my hand , and I let her as she leads me to two chairs.

She takes a seat in one, and I take a seat in the other one next to her. We sit in silence just watching the night.

" This is my spot . Where I go to get away from life , and clear my head. My own little world of worlds." Nokia explains, looking at me.

I listen to what she says before responding.
" Thank you for bringing me here. I appreciate it." I say honestly.

I could tell she was trying hard to make me feel better and get my mind off things. It meant a lot to me. She's so sweet.

But I just still couldn't get out my thoughts and bad mood. My boyfriend cheated on me. And my best friend tried to justify it.

As I drift in and out of my thoughts, I suddenly hear Nokia's voice.

"You look like there's a lot on your mind. Wanna talk about it?" She looks at me , anxiously. I sigh.

" Not really. But thanks for asking." I give her a small smile. Silence comes over us again.

" You ok though?" Nokia asks , looking at me, sympathetically. I shrug my shoulders not really knowing what to say. I wasn't ok.

We sit in silence and then Nokia gives me a look, a look I can't read. She then pulls something out of her pocket, before turning to me.

" Let's get high then." She gives me a daring look. That's when I realize she's holding a blunt in her hand. Is she serious?

I stare at her blankly. I've never smoked a day in life. Uhh...what do I say?

Smoking just seemed weird and nasty to me. So I had never did it.

People thought of me as stuck up or uptight because of that, but I didn't care. Some things just weren't for certain people.

I decide to just be be honest and decline.

" Umm...I don't know. To be honest, I've never smoked." I look at her, sheepishly.

She looks at me wide eyed. " You've never smoked before? Are you for real?"

I roll my eyes. I was so used to this response.

" I'm dead serious. Its never appealed to me or been something I've wanted to do. I don't know." I say being honest.

She looks at me ,nodding in understanding.

She then begins to speak . " Look I brought you here to take your mind off things. I don't want you to dwell on things."

"This...will help take your mind off things for awhile. Come on, you deserve it, I promise it will help." She holds up the blunt looking at me.

I think about it for a longggg minute. And then decide to just go with it.

What else did I have to lose? I was already at my lowest.

" You're right, fuck it. I feel like shit anyway." I shrug my shoulders, letting her persuade me.

She smirks before taking out a lighter, lighting the blunt.

" Bet, lets get this party started."

Here goes nothing.

Another one. I'm up at 5 am writing. make sure you guys vote. Cannot stress that enough. Ok bye. ❤️💗