Chapter 37

October 31st (Halloween)
Julliard School

Solána

      Me and Tony walk into the school just as the bell rings, signifying the start of third hour. We say bye to each other as we go our separate ways.

I make my way to my locker to put books ,and different materials I wouldn't need today since I had already missed two classes.

I also needed to get my shoes for dance ,because I wouldn't be doing anything in these damn heels.

I make my way towards my locker pushing past stagnant students , and also making sure not to trip in these damn heels.

Our school has different Halloween decorations up. Orange lights, fake spiders, skeletons,and posters of pumpkins. A handful of the teachers are dressed in costumes trying to get us in the "Halloween spirit".

A lot of students are dressed up in orange and black but none seem to be wearing costumes. Candy wrappers litter the ground , making me roll my eyes.

How the hell are you in college but don't know how to throw shit in the trash, and pick up after yourself?

" Solaaaanaa". I hear a loud high pitched ass voice calling my name. I turn around but don't see anyone so I just shrug it off , and continue walking.

I reach my locker and unlock it, and feel someone's body come barging into mine from behind. I turn around ready to cuss someone out.

"What the fuuu- ", I stop speaking when I realize who it is. Stacy. One of my friends from dance. She's a cute little Asian girl who's really sweet to everyone.

She's nice to everyone so it's rare for her to have problems with other people. Usually when she's in conflict it's just because someone is being a dick, and picking on her for no reason.

But since she's cool with everyone she always has people to defend her or back her up.

I laugh at the frightened expression on her face. Her eyes are hella big, her mouth is formed in an "o", and she has her hands up as if she's surrendering.

Stacey is really small and can't be any taller than 5'0. She's petite and only weigh about 115. But thanks to her small body she's one of the best dancers at Julliard.

She moves fast as hell , and never runs out of stamina. She can do hella tricks and flips.

Stacey is is also adorable as hell. She has dark brown eyes , a small nose, and full lips. She has the smoothest , clearest skin I've seen on anyone.

Today she's dressed in a pink , girly costume that I'm guessing is a Sailor Moon costume. Her hair is in two ponytails on both sides of her head, and she has a crown on her head with a star that's in the middle of her forehead. Definitely Sailor Moon.

I break out of my thoughts and laugh at her facial expression. She looks scared as fuck. I didn't mean to yell at her like that.

" My bad Stacey I ain't know that was you. Yo little ass almost knocked the wind outta me." I say putting my hand on my chest.

She grimaces and starts to fiddle with her fingers out of nervousness. I smile at our similarity trait.

" My bad I guess I got too excited, with it being Halloween and all." She shrugs her shoulders with a sheepish grin.

" It's cool, what's up?" I say , not wanting her to feel bad or anything.

"I wanted to know if you're doing anything. Some people in our class are throwing a party tonight, and I know how you usually stay in the house so I wanted to invite you to change that. I'm sure you'd have a good time." She gives me a warm smile and I smile back.