Chapter 34

October 31st, 2017
Solána's Apartment   

Solána

    " Wakeee uuuuuup. It's time for school and also my favorite holiday today. Halloweeen!!! Happy Halloween!" I wake up to Tony's loud, excited voice.

Sunlight comes crashing through my room which can only mean she opened my blinds. I shield my face with my pillow to avoid the sunlight.

I was way too tired to wake up and it felt like I had gotten no sleep. Or it could just be the fact that I'm not a morning person. Either way I wasn't ready to wake up ,and Tony was being a pain in the ass.

"Get the fuck out Tony." I groan. I turn my back to her as she stands on the side of my bed. I haven't even opened my eyes to look at her because I'm still tired as hell and not ready to wake up.

" Rise and shiiiine, Lana. It's Halloween, the best holiday. A day full of spookiness, trick n treating, costumes, aaand...", before she can finish her rant I cut her off.

" And no one gives a fuck. Girl get the hell on, this isn't the second grade. Are overgrown asses not bout to dress up in costumes. And who cares about candy, when we can get it any other day? Now get the hell out of my room, so I can get some more rest before school." I put my pillow over my face annoyed with Tony's antics.

I bet my anti-Halloween rant would shut her ass up. Or it would either tick her off and make her talk even more. I hear her huff and already know it was the second option. Great.

" You're such a biiitch, and can never appreciate anything. It doesn't matter how old we are, we can still enjoy Halloween as much as children. Stop being a buzz kill." Tony begins to go off on another tangent and I roll my eyes, partially tuning her out.

Yes, I was a bit harsh but it's because I'm tired as hell and I'm sure she's waking me up extra early because she's excited about Halloween. I could be getting more much needed sleep.

The holiday wasn't even important to me. I could get candy any day of the week. Scary movies and the so called "spooky" shit Halloween represented didn't faze me at all.

People wanted to be immature and do childish pranks on each other, and annoying kids was all throughout NY for the holiday , knocking on your door even when you weren't giving out any candy.

So did I like the holiday? No. I was more of a Christmas or Thanksgiving person. Those were more chill holidays and not as chaotic as Halloween.

I look over at my alarm clock to see it was six am and we don't have to leave out our apartment till 8 to catch the train.

I felt like killing Tony, and sticking Halloween candy up her ass. She really couldn't wait another hour to wake me up. She was that damn excited that she couldn't contain her excitement till another hour?

Kids could hold their pee longer than Tony could hold her damn excitement.

Now I probably wouldn't be able to fall back asleep because of this genius.

" Get uuuup." All of a sudden I feel Tony pulling me by my arm, trying to get me out the bed. I hold onto the bed to avoid falling off. She grabs my arm too hard and I snap.

" GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOOOOOM...." I yell at the top of my lungs, right in Tony's face. She jumps back, startled by my voice. After I'm done yelling everything is silent. Silent to where I can only hear both of us breathing.

" Eww your breath stinks. What the hell did you eat for dinner yesterday? Sauerkraut an- " , before she can finish my alarm clocks come flying in her direction, as I hurl it at her. She dodges it and runs out my room, closing the door.