Update (2022)

Omg, hey guys ,it's been so long! I hope y'all are well! I wanted to stop and give an update on Wavy, for anyone still reading ,or waiting for updates.

I will not be returning till 2023 to continue Wavy, unfortunately . It's sucks, but I think it's best right now. I am dealing with personal stuff , and also I want to take the time out to understand writing more ,and become better. I started this book as a teen, with no formal writing experience or knowledge. But now I want to take the time out to learn more about writing and understand how to better the book and continue it, to eventually finish it. So I will be taking the time out to reflect on my plans for the book, learning more about writing ,etc.
I think I will just wait to edit once the book is entirely finished. So that is my plans for this book.

I know it's been a long ride and taking a lot of patience , but shit happens. And tbh, I don't have to explain myself. But I do appreciate those who have supported , and especially those who will continue to support . It means alot . I won't let y'all down, and I hope it will be worth it! If you over it, that's fine too.

I also wanted to ask, do you guys have any ideas or things you want to see happen in the book? I'm open to ideas! I may or may not use them, but they could help ,and also inspire me! Also, any thoughts or constructive criticism/suggestions on the book, how can I improve? Please be respectful, constructive criticism. Alright bye, love y'all.