Chapter 5

Juilliard School
Still the same day....

Solána

   "Class is dismissed, make sure you read the pages on the board, we'll have a class discussion on them tomorrow." Mr. Flint said, turning around writing on the board, with his back turned to the class.

I rolled my eyes, swinging my bag over my shoulder, relieved that the class was finally over. Music Theory was extremely boring, yet informative.

It would be helpful knowing the rules and basic concepts of music, if I wanted to pursue music in the future. I just hated how empty and draining the class was.

I still was passing with a B+ average. So I'm  not complaining.

Students filed out the classroom little by little as I followed behind. Once I made it to the door Tony and Nyema were waiting for me. Like always.

Our dance class was together, so we always met up, and walked together with each other. Rayne was here on an art major, so she didn't have any classes with us.

But we all had the same lunch, and would walk to a restaurant close to the school, and catch up.

" Damn, it took you long enough." Nyema looked up from her rose gold IPhone, sucking her teeth, before resuming whatever she was doing.

She stayed with an attitude, as if her period was year round. Like sis, cheer up.

She was still my bitch though, she always looked out for me and was ready to pop off whenever a person had a problem with us.

It's just her attitude at times. " Ok...whatever let's go, negative Nancy." I retorted.  She glared at me with her eyes slanted.

"Yo you corny as shit," she said as her mean expression turned into a wide grin. Tony paid us no mind as she was swooning over guys in the hall.

Typical Tony. The girl was boy crazy. Yet she was always getting played by these niggas,because she lowered her standards for them.

   Tony was a beautiful and intelligent girl, a lot of guys were not worthy of her, she just needed to realize that for herself.

       We reached the dance class and walked into the spacious room. It had hardwood floors that were so shiny you could see your reflection on them.

      At the front of the class, sat a large mirror , with a bar, to stretch and warm up on. Just like every other cliché dance room.

In the corner of the room there was a large speaker that played any music we practiced routines to. By it ,there was a small dressing room where students changed into dance attire.

    The three of us scrambled to the dressing room together. We usually just changed as a group to save time.

I turned on the light in the small room, and began to undress. I admired my body in the mirror as I put my hair in a bun.

    My breast sat up in my sports bra, as my boy shorts clung to my  butt. I didn't have a booty like Nicki, but it was more than enough to hold on to.

My thick thighs, and flat stomach proportioned everything out giving me a slim thick figure. I did a little dance in the mirror, sticking my tongue out.

I was interrupted with loud knocking on the door, scaring the hell out of me. " Would you guys hurry up there's other people that have to change." A snobby female voice said on the other side of the door.

Nyema opened her mouth to say something I knew would be rude, I cut her off before she could.

"Uhh...just a sec, sorry." We all finished putting on our clothes, making our way out.