Chapter 2

Destiny in MM

Destiny
October 13, 2017

"Fuck with my set, you get wet, like a pussy boy..."

"Sauce what I spilt, on my kilt, she need milk...."

"XXX, on a kill streak! You pussy niggas Rice Krispies."

My alarm blared XXXtentacion's song, " R.I.P. Roach", waking me from my deep sleep.

The song was just what I needed to get up in the morning. Loud, almost ear rupturing shit.

I stretched my arms, before climbing out of bed, not bothering to make it. What was the point of making a bed, if you'd just fuck it up the following night ?

I stalked into my bathroom, cringing at my disgruntled appearance in the mirror.

My hair was matted, I had dried up slob on my face, and my eyes were red as hell. A damn mess.

I began to mindlessly strip out my clothes, leaving me nude. The cold air in the apartment, lingered, causing goosebumps to spread across my body .

Before I got in the shower , I admired my petite body in the large mirror.

My small hips, and backside complimented each other perfectly. My butt wasn't extremely big , but big enough to notice.

My breast were small and perky, adorned with nipple piercings, I had gotten a couple months ago.

I liked them,I felt like they compensated for me being flat chested. Nah, I'm saying?

Not that I gave a fuck, really. I still flaunted my titties around like they were a piece of art.

  I usually went bra free or wore see through shirts. People's eyes stayed on me, but I kept it moving.

I was the type of person to do shit, out of my comfort zone, and take risks.

Because at the end of the day, these things would maintain my confidence, and continue to make me feel comfortable in my own skin.

My carefreeness has caused a lot of people not to fuck with me, or frown upon me.

But I don't give a single fuck what others think of me, cause I'm livin for me. Can't no one tell me how I should live. My life. My choices.

  I got in the shower, marinating in its warmth. I allowed the water to ease my tense limbs, as it ran all over me.

  I scrubbed every nook and cranny of my body, with my vanilla scented Bath and Body Works Bodywash.

I rinsed off, walking back into my bedroom which was adjoined with my bathroom.

  Instead of towel drying, I decided to air dry while getting ready . I plugged my Bluetooth speaker up, putting my music on shuffle.

The first song to play , was Joey Badass's, " Christ Conscious".

I bopped my head to the words while lathering up in lotion.

When I was done I put on some boxers, and a sports bra. Today was chilly, my boobs were not bout to be freezing.

My outfit was baggy jeans, an oversized t-shirt, a windbreaker, and Timbs.