Chapter 52

Nov 3rd
Nokia's Car

Solana

" So where are you taking me?" I ask, looking at Nokia. I started to regret my request the longer we drove. I hoped we weren't going to a party or any event. Because I was not in the mood.

All she told me was I needed a jacket for where we were going.

" You remember that place I told you that I would take you, My secret hideout? That's where. Now relax, you'll like it." She says ,reassuring me.

" . Is there gonna be a lot of people ? I don't want to be around other people, I just want to be with you." I start to ramble, fidgeting in my seat.

          " Nope. It'll just be me and you." She says as she places her hand on my thigh. I gasp and stare at her hand. Eeeeeeekkk.

   She looks at me awkwardly before retracting her hand. " Uhh...sorry."

       I shake my head.  " It's ok." I try to lighten the situation. She just stares at me, before looking back at the road.

       I decide to turn the radio up as we drive. Songs play on the radio for what seemed like forever ,and then she parks the car.

         " We're here! Hold on I'll come open the door for you." She cheerily says as she gets out, quickly coming to my side.

        She opens the door, and I get out looking confused at the place we were at. We were in front of what looked like a dingy, abandoned building.

       Where the hell was she taking me?

    It was pitch black outside, and few people lingered on the streets . The more we stayed , the more it seemed like a scary movie scene.

        " Umm Nokia, what is this place?" I ask , anxiously. She stands in front of me, holding my hand.

     She looks down at me , reassuringly. " Relax you'll see,  now come on." She takes my hand, leading me toward the building.

      I follow her, even though I still feel a little anxious about the place. Because I trust her.

       We walk to the front of the building, which I notice is chained and padlocked. I look at Nokia again, confused.

        She just smirks then looks around us before pulling a tool out her jacket. I watch wide eyed as I watch her undo the locks on the building , opening the door.

       She walks in, ahead of me. I don't, still standing in front of the building.

      " You coming or not?" She looks back at me. I hesitate before following her slowly .

" Th-This is trespassing. What if we get caught, Nokia?" I exclaim as I walk behind her. We begin to walk up some stairs in the building.

" Don't be a pussy. Just come on." She looks back at me again. I stop, then sigh before following behind her. Fuck it.

We continue to walk up stairs for what feels like forever.

   " Are we almost there? Why is there so many stairs?" I complain, as I begin to get lazy.

" We're almost there. Just hang on, Lana." Nokia says, as her big boots echo on the stairs.

Before you know it we get to a door. Nokia stops in front of it. She pulls a knife out of her pocket, using it on the door . She leans her body against the door and it comes busting open.