Chapter 36

October 31st (Halloween)   
Nokia's Apartment

Nokia

I wake up feeling well rested ,and in a good mood since it's Halloween. A day full of darkness and creepy shit.

A day where weirdos , creeps, and goths could be themselves to the fullest extent without standing out too much. Because they blended in right with everyone else who wore "appropriating", their culture.

A night where a feeling comes over everyone, that makes them lose their common sense, and do weird shit.

A night to get lost in the darkness and become one with it. Heheheh.

A night full of dressing up, losing your own identity and becoming another person. And a night of eating candy and acting like a fucking kid again.

Some people lose interest in Halloween as they get older and think it's only for kids, but not me. I'm intrigued by the culture of Halloween. Especially in New York you see so much twisted shit.

In my opinion the holiday gets better as you get older. No one telling you what you could wear. Parties. Liquor. Candy. Beautiful women in sexy costumes. Drugs. Weirdness. Heavy metal and punk music blasting everywhere. And even sex. What more could a girl ask for?

My only problem tonight was deciding what I wanted to partake in. I could go partying, maybe dress up, get drunk, and even find someone to take home.

I could go to a cosplay/comic con event , dress up and talk with hella anime geeks and nerds like me about different cartoons ,and possibly make new friends.

Or I could just stay in the house and watch scary movies, and binge on Halloween candy. But what fun is that? Staying in when there's so much going on in the outside world.

I sigh and decide to just hit up my friends and see what they were doing for the night. Maybe then I would have an idea on what I wanted to partake in tonight.

Group Chat

Nokia😈: What's the word , what y'all doing tonight?👻🗣👀

Amber 🎧🐼: I'm dj'ing at the club tonight . and you know since it's Halloween it's boutta be crackin. So y'all welcome to slide through.😌🤷🏽‍♀️

Drew🗣💎: Shit I'm down, wbu you nigga?😛🤷🏽‍♀️

Nokia 😈: shit, idk yet I'll have to check my other options and see what everyone else on.🙃

Drew🗣💎: Nigga like you got other options.💀

Amber 🎧🐼: like she got other friends beside us.💀💀

Drew 🗣💎: skskskskks righht 😭

Nokia 😈: fuck y'all bitches, we'll see tonight.😒

Drew 🗣💎: we was playin ,we love you 🤣❤️

Amber 🎧🐼: righhht 😫you want me to bring you some candy to school, I'm sowwy

Nokia 😈: I can't stand you niggas, I'll talk to y'all later at school. Gotta get ready, bye assholes.✌🏾❤️

I exit out the group chat, and set my phone down laughing at my friends. They always talking shit, but I love them. At the end of the day it's all jokes and love.

I sit on my bed reminiscing on how me and my friends would celebrate Halloween as teens. We would spend our time doing bad shit, just a group of hard headed kids.