Part 1..

You've always been obsessed with the stars ever since you were a toddler. You were too shy to ever tell anyone about your love for the stars above. One night as you're about to get ready for sleep you suddenly get a phone call from an angry Pomeranian. You pick up the phone and suddenly hear "Hey Dumbass, get ready I'm taking you somewhere." Your eyes widen a bit. You glare at the phone and place it back to your ear as you say "No. I'm really tired right now. Goodnight Idiot." You roll your eyes and as you're about to hang up you hear "DON'T YOU DARE HANGUP DUMBASS.!" You smirk to yourself softly and reply with "Watch me.." as you're about to hang up he says "I'm already outside Idiot, Hurry up!" Bakugou hangs up.

You run towards your window and peek through the curtains and see Bakugou's car parked in your driveway. You groan and look at the time on your phone and it was 11:23 pm. You throw your phone on the bed and change yourself into some grey sweatpants and an old T-shirt that has a graphic design of a boy band named One Direction. You then head to the bathroom to brush your hair down and brush your teeth. As you finish you head to your room and grab your favorite blanket and wrap it around yourself. You grab your phone and keys and start to head outside.