Chapter 1 - Part - 1

• Dedicated to Kacie Smith

** Hey guys! This is my first fanfic I've posted. It's a One Direction love story!(: This is part 1, tell me what you think!(: ***Comment for part two!!***

"Payton! Hurry Up!! We have to pick up Michelle, and if you take any longer we're all going to be late for the concert!!"

Hi, I'm Michelle. I have two best friends, Bailee Williams and Payton Sanders. We are all three hardcore directioners. If you don't know what that means, it's that we're dedicated One Direction fans. Oh yeah, did I mention that's whose concert we're going to tonight? Well we are. We have front row tickets and backstage passes! Ahhh! I am sooo excited!

"Michelle, we're outside of your house! Hurry! Payton took forever to finish getting ready, you better not take more than two minutes to get out here or I will hurt you! Love ya!" Bailee texted me. "Okay, okay! Just let me turn my curling iron off and I'll be right there!" I quickly texted back. Today was the day I got to meet One Direction. I had to look perfect, so I curled my hair and wore an adorable yellow strapless dress that went to my knees. It was fitting at the top and it flowed out towards the bottom.lt had a sparkly belt to top the outfit off. (Here's the outfit http://goo.gl/mIpbi) My shoes were adorable black lace heels. (http://goo.gl/Rv2er) My hair was curled in perfect ringlets that flowed down to my mid-back, kind of like Taylor Swift's, except mine is dark brown with red and blonde streaks.

I finally made it out to the car, with literally 3 seconds to spare; Bailee was serious about me only having two minutes. Surprisingly Payton and Bailee weren't as dressed up as me. Payton was wearing a dressy top with a cute flow-y black sweater and a pair of super skinny baby blue jeans, with her favorite pair of converse. Bailee on the other hand was wearing a black top with a lace back, and had on her favorite pair of skinny jeans. She had on the cutest pair of tan slouch boots.

I was thinking of what might happen when I met One Direction tonight and before I knew it we were there. The place was already packed and the concert didn't start for another hour! We got here early because we were supposed to go backstage before the concert. Once we found a place to park, Bailee and I jumped out of the car since Payton, who had been driving, was taking her time to retrieve her items from inside the car.