Chris sighed and stood up, picking up a still crying Micah. He held Micah in one arm and grabbed the pillows off of the couch with his free hand. He placed each one on the floor in front of Malachi, just in case he rolled. Chris bounced Micah up and down in his arm, grabbing the pacifier from the bassinet and popping it in his mouth.

"Shit, the door." He mumbled, rushing to the front while adjusting the baby. He swung the door open only to reveal Laila. He blinked a couple times, making sure he was seeing correctly.

"How the hell you get up here?" Chris was already annoyed by her presence, then the fact his kids were here made the situation even worse. She twisted on one leg, looking up at Chris with innocence in her eyes.

"Can I come in?" Chris pointed to Micah in his arms who wasn't paying attention as he sucked on his pacifier. Laila looked at the small child nearly in disgust. Chris noticed but wasn't going to mention it, just because he didn't want to get into any argument with his child with him.

"No you cannot come in because-." Suddenly Chris's phone began to ring. He eyed Laila before turning around to grab it. He laid Micah in his bassinet and picked up Malachi to do the same. He grabbed the phone and squinted, seeing Brooklyn's name appear.

"H-hello?" He answered with a shaky voice. In the meantime, Laila thought it would be a good idea to invite herself in.

"I forgot to call you earlier but the the building where we usually have our meetings needed an emergency renovation or something like that. I don't know but I'm turning on your street now. You can still keep them for the day if you want to but I realized I didn't put the diapers in the diaper bag...so open your gate." Chris silently cursed to himself and before he could say anything, Brooklyn hung up the phone.

"You have to go, like now." Chris rushed, the front door was still open and he could see Brooklyn's car pulling up. Laila turned around also to see what he was looking at. She seen the car come to a compete stop and a girl step out. She had no idea who it was but she was carrying what looked like diapers, so she assumed it was Brooklyn.

"You're trying to rush me out for her? I'm not leaving, I need to talk to you." Brooklyn's head was buried in her phone as she walked to the front door. Chris was frozen, he felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

Brooklyn finally looked up once she reached the door. She stopped and furrowed her eyebrows once she seen Chris standing in the middle of the living room with a girl wearing a crop top and short shorts.

"Not you having a girl over while you're supposed to be watching our children." Brooklyn sarcastically chuckled to herself, shaking her head. She knew he was an immature child but she didn't think to this extreme.

"It's not what it looks like Brook I swear." Brooklyn ignored him, she didn't feel like doing this with him today. It was draining and stressful, she was just gonna take the babies and go.

"I don't care." Brooklyn mumbled, reaching down in front of the bassinets to grab the diaper bag. She unzipped it to place the diapers in and zipped it back up.

"Please don't leave yet, it isn't what it looks like. She just came randomly and said she needed to tell me something. I swear." Brooklyn stopped what she was doing and turned to examine the girl.

"Who is she." Brooklyn wasn't trying to be mean or cocky, but the girl wasn't all that cute.

"U-uhm huh?" Chris didn't know how to tell Brooklyn this was the most recent girl he cheated on her with. Brooklyn picked up Malachi who was beginning to fuss. She grabbed his pacifier and shut him up quick the laid him back down.