Chapter 21: "Daddy Huh? You Sure Have Been A Bad..."

Natalia's POV:-

The principal clears his throat like a judge in the court.

"Ms. Jenner please give me the written compliant that you have"he said looking at the crying fish. The bitch gives him a paper wiping her eyes with a tissue.

Uh give it a rest. I have had my nose broken before. It does hurt like a bitch but I never cried.

That's cuz you are Chandler Bing.... my mind retorts.

"Ms. Anderson is it true that you punched Ms. Jenner on her nose and attempted to break her nails and messed up her hair, which had just been styled by the most expensive saloon in the town" Mr. Bassington frowns as he reads it to me from the piece of paper.

I face palm myself as I look at the two girls nodding eagerly. I mean how dumb are they?

"Yes sir, I saw it all with my own eyes" Ava says like a widow fighting her case in a courtroom.

"What! She was not even there" I exclaim in disbelief.

"Ms. King I don't appreciate lying. I know that you had your classes going on that time" Mr. Bassington shakes his head at her. "And because of your lying I will take that this is all not true" he says shaking the written complaint in air.

Both the girls now look flustered.

"But she did break my nose sir. Look" Amelia pouts as she points to her nose.

"And it was her. Look at her knuckles all battered up" Ava eagerly points out. I take a deep breath to control myself.

I just punched one chihuahua.

I can't punch this blonde ostrich on the same day.

To be honest, I think the only thing stopping me is the fact that, I am standing in front of the man who can expel me from this school. 

"Mr. Wright is this all true?" Mr. Bassington turns to Luke.

"Only the fact that Natalia punched her" Luke says calmly.

The principal nods and looks at the written complaint again. Meanwhile Amelia dear ran out of tissues, and was looking for more in her purse. Ava being a good friend produced a tissue out of nowhere. I took a deep breath to stop myself from laughing out loud. Because all I could think was,

Ava is giving her booby tissues!!

Amelia is wiping her nose with booby tissue!!

The way Luke's lips twitched I am pretty sure he was thinking the same thing.

"Alright then. Ms. Anderson care to explain your behavior" Mr. Bassington says turning towards me.

I square my shoulders to prepare myself.

Time to bring out my pro lying skills.

"Sir actually the thing is that, I was doing my homework in the library the other day. And Amelia had walked past me brushing against the table. She spilled my water bottle all over the homework on which I had spent two days to comb it into perfection. So seeing her in the hallways just reminded me of what she did and how she did not even apologize to me. So I lost control of my anger and acted on instinct" I finish smoothly.

Luke let out a low whistle beside me. I resist the urge to smirk. Mr. Bassington looked at me doubtfully.

"That is not true. I have never crossed you in the library" Amelia frowns.