Chapter 11: I Bet The Sounds He Makes In Bed Are Even Better

Natalia's POV:-

I was returning from studio. Mr. Foincii wanted me to get busy immediately. Today was the first day so they taught me some poses and expressions and took some photos. It was not for any work, it was just for my portfolio, not that I needed one. Mr. Foincii said it might come useful in future and also I'll get a little bit warm-up.

My mum didn't say anything to Max which is good. I can't handle his big brother protectiveness now. If he ever sees me sneaking out I'll just tell him I am going to Julian's.

I am near the front gate and I see Max pulling his car out from the garage. I rush to him.

"Hey dumbass, where are you going?"

"Why do you ask?"

I shrug. Actually I just don't want to be alone in the house with mom. So, if he's going for shopping or anything I'll just tag along.

"I am going to a party" Max says.

"It's 10pm and a weekday. Also as a matter of fact, I know you would never wear tee and sweats to a party" I point out.

Max narrows his eyes at me. "Fine, I am going to a friend's house to return something" he spat.

Jackpot...

I jog to the passenger side and slide inside.

"What do you think you are doing? Go inside Lia" Max scowls at me.

"I promise I'll be good. I just don't want to go inside yet" I plead giving him puppy eyes.

"Alright" he grunts.

I smile widely and settle down in my seat.

"Whose house are we going to?"

"Luke" Max absent-mindedly answers, focusing on the road.

Double jackpot....

..............

"Shit, there's some construction going on. I'll have to take the main road" Max says turning the car.

"What do you have to return?" I question.

"Umm.." Max squirms in his seat uncomfortably.

"What is it? Don't tell me there are guy tampons."

"What! No!" Max squeaks.

"Then why are you being weird about it."

Max sighs. "I am going to return a notebook"

I sit up in my seat and look at him wide-eyed, "Please say, you accidently misplaced the notebook"

Max cheeks redden a bit, "I borrowed it, to finish homework."

"What" my voice is a mixture of disbelief and humour.

"Look I have to apply for colleges and all, since I can't keep fooling around forever. So I decided to sober up a bit. I'll get a scholarship by sports, but I still need passing marks" Max explains.

"Wow! When did you grow a brain and this much sensibility" I ask in amazement.

He reaches across and smacks my head.

"Shut up" he rolls his eyes.

I laugh at his flushed face.

"Max, is that you?" somebody raps on his side of the window. We were waiting for traffic light to switch colours.

Max lets down his window revealing a police guy. "Good evening, Officer Jenkson" he greets.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you in the station since long. So I'm assuming you are behaving" he briskly says.