Chapter 18: Just Get Him Alone And I'll Show What All Platonic Can Mean

Lia's POV:-

"I will kill those motherfuckers...." Dylan fumes out.

We all exchange worried glances. Dylan gives another murderous glare to the boys sitting few tables away. The whole cafeteria is a bit quieter than the usual probably sensing all the tension in the air.

Now that I look at them more closely, I recognize few from that basketball dude's party. Judging from their band-aids and casts I'll say, they have healed and now they want revenge. It's funny, they are like 10-15 guys but no one has the guts to start a fight with these five boys who are calmly eating lunch, not even bothering to give them a glance. Except for Dylan of course. He looks like he needs blood.

"I want to punch them so bad. And why are they looking here all the time. Do they have a death wish!" he growls clenching his fists on the table. Honestly, he looks scary. I have never seen him like this.

"Bro, what happened? I still don't know. Why are you so bothered by them?" Alex frowns at him.

"Think of it like this. They said things they should not have said" Dylan stabs his pizza with a fork.

Poor pizza....

"Well, as long as we get to break bones" Max smirks, stretching his arms above his head. Ian high-fives him smirking in agreement.

I miss Julian. He will be away all week. His aunt was hosting a 'Family Week', which was a big deal in their household. I have to put up with these testosterone-filled morons all alone.

"That's it. I am going to fucking choke that......" Dylan rages getting up from his chair.

"Get your ass down" Luke pulls Dylan back into his seat by his collar. Dylan glares at him opening his mouth to give Luke a piece of his mind.

"They obviously want a rise from you" Luke interrupts. "They want you to start a fight. That too in school, so that authorities will intervene and they can easily say you started it. You can't get suspended now. It's your senior year. Don't mess it all up for some dumb fuckers."

Dylan is calm now, deep in thought. Once Luke is sure Dylan won't move, he goes back into his book adjusting his glasses.

Why so cute....

I make myself look at the other guys, to stop my brain from imagining dirty scenarios with Luke. I chuckle as I see relief on few of the faces. No kidding, Dylan looked scary.

"We can break the rest of their bones after school" Luke says casually, turning a page.

Max, Alex and Ian wear matching smirks. Dylan looked normal and more relaxed.

"Can I join? I could do with a few punches" I ask innocently.

"No" Max and Alex say in unison. I roll my eyes at them and sink into my chair. My eyes flash to Luke to see him already looking at me with the faintest of smiles. He again turns back to his book.

It's been few days since I broke into Luke's room. He never mentioned anything about it. I want to say everything is back to normal, but then I would be lying... horribly may I add.

At whatever chances, he would innocently touch or brush against me. Once he leaned over me from behind to take his bag from the table. Moreover, the guy becomes sexier and sexier each day. Yesterday, he was wearing acid-wash jeans and I kept thinking about his ass the whole night.

So, to get back at him I am wearing a red crop top which reveals a little bit of my belly and black shorts. It felt so satisfying to catch him staring at my legs. Every now and again he would steal a glance at my thighs.