Special Chapter Part 2

We were on the plane on the way to I-Island as Izuku and I were excited to go. I looked out the window in excitement as I see I-Island right there.

[Y/N]: Izuku! All... Might?

I see All Might sleeping and looking like he's enjoying his dream. I took out my phone and took a picture as I snickered.

[Y/N]: All Might!... All Might!

All Might: Huh? What? Oh. What's the matter, Young [Y/N]?

[Y/N]: Look, we can already see it for here!

I pressed my face against the window as I see I-Island looking incredible as always.

Izuku: The artificial moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientists, I-Island. It's like a dream come true to be able to go to I-Island right at the beginning of summer vacation.

[Y/N]: It's more like a dream come true! It's a wish come true!

All Might: I didn't think you two would be this excited.

[Y/N]: Is it really okay for us to come with you?

All Might: No need to hold back. The invitation said I can bring companions.

Izuku: Isn't that usually meant as family-

All Might: The three of us are connected by something more thicker than blood, aren't we? The bond of One For All.

As All Might says this Izuku and I gave out a smile and I drank out of my juice box.

Izuku: Yes!

Pilot: This plane will begin it's descent to I-Island.

All Might gets up from his seat and looks around as Izuku and I just look at each other amd shrug.

All Might: Now is about to get pretty exhausting. Because one we arrive.... I must maintain my muscle form constantly!

All Might was now in his muscle form and wearing his costume. He gives off his signature smile and rubs the back of his head.

All Might: Now, Young Men, you should change as well. You two asked the school if you could bring your hero costume with you, right?

Izuku and [Y/N]: Yes!

《~》

The plane landed and Izuku and I already change to our hero costumes. We listened carefully for the next instruction the pilot's gonna give us.

Pilot: We will now begin the immigration inspection.

We waited on what seems to be a conveyor belt for the inspection as I smiled.

All Might: A question for you two, Young Men. Why do you think I-Island was created?

[Y/N]: Hmm. Izuku, have you thiught of an answer?

Izuku: Yup.

[Y/N]: Let's say it together.

Izuku: Okay!

Izuku and [Y/N]: To create a protected place where world's talents could gather to search quirks and enhance them with items!

Izuku: The Island was made mobile in order to protect scientist and their research from villains.

[Y/N]: That security level is equivalent of Tartarus, and no villain has commited a crime here before.

All Might: You two really know about this stuff, huh?

All Might gives us a thumbs up while Izuku and I were in our muttering aura.

Computer: The immigration inspection is complete.