Chapter 25

I was busy thinking of what to do with Izuku and Bakugo as I already realized why tey partnered us up.

[Y/N]: Bakugo and Izuku don't really get along with each other and since I'm close with them they want me to make them work together. Welp, I solved my purpose.

I looked around to find Bakugo as I see a door with the lock completely broken. I then sighed knowing Bakugo busted in.

[Y/N]: Hello?

Bakugo: What the hell do you want, Rubber shit!?

[Y/N]: I just want you to know that we have to work together. We won't be able to pass if we don't.

Bakugo: I don't want to nor do I care! Now fuck off, rubber shit!

[Y/N]: Bakugo, we're against All Might. We need to work together.

Bakugo: I said fuck off!

He grabbed my by the face and blows me out as I feel the burning and pain through my face. I then stood up as I thought to myself.

[Y/N]: How did I feel pain? Is my quirk slowly disappearing? No, it can't be. Surely it's still there.

I stretched my fingers as far as it can go as I nodded.

[Y/N]: No doubt there. I guess it's just the pain immunity.

I went to go meet up with Izuku. He's probably observing the fight. I walked over to where we can watch the fight as I opem the door.

[Y/N]: Hey, Izuku.

Izuku: Oh, hey, [Y/N].

[Y/N]: Look, about Bakugo-

Izuku: I know what you're going to say. We need to work together because we're against All Might.

[Y/N]: Yeah, but-

Izuku: I do want to work together but it's Kacchan we're talking about. He won't let us work with him.

[Y/N]: Er...

The door then opens as we look to see Uraraka walking in.

Uraraka: Oh, Deku, [Y/N]. You guys are here to observe the fight?

Izuku: Yeah. It's rare to be able to see everyone fight against a teacher, and... even when I tried to talk about strategy with Kacchan...

Uraraka: Oh, right... As for me... we can't communicate so well.

[Y/N]: I can already imagine Aoyama looking in the mirror all day.

Uraraka: That's wht I want to use everyone's fight as a reference.

We then stare at the screens that are displaying Sato and Kirishima as I think about the problem between Bakugo and Izuku.

Cementoss uses his cement to stop Sato and Kirishima as Sato eats some sugar. He then gets buff as I smile. They started punching through many walls while Cementoss leeps on going.

Uraraka: Go! Sato and Kirishima!

[Y/N]: They can't keep going for so long...

Uraraka: Huh?

[Y/N]: Sato and Kirishima's quirks are amazing, but they come with time limits. In contrast to that, Cementoss doesn't have that. The more time passes, Kirishima is at a disasvantage.

Uraraka: No way...

Izuku: This practical exam purposely teamed the students with teachers who would put them at a disadvantage. I think how they overcome that problem, is the key.