Chapter 50

After finishing my call with Mt. Lady, I got on the balcony and took a deep breath.

[Y/N]: Sir Nighteye, huh?

I got on the railing as I looked down to see that it was very high. Considering that my room was on the 4th floor, I expected much.

Suddenly the door slammed opened as I was startled and started to slip on the railing. I was about to fall but someone caught me. I looked up and saw that it was Izuku using One For All.

Izuku: [Y/N]! I am so sorry! I should've knocked!

[Y/N]: Nah, it was my fault. I shouldn't have stood on the railing.

I got off the railing and sighed as I looked at Izuku who deactivated One For All.

[Y/N]: I'm guessing you have the same idea as me about the work study.

Izuku: Sir Nighteye?

[Y/N]: Sir Nighteye.

《~》

We were all in class as Mr. Aizawa tries to explain the hero work study to us again.

Aizawa: about the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all tbe teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them.

We all just stared at Mr. Aizawa for a second as I realized what was going to happen. I quickly closed my ears and closed my eyes.

Class 1-A: WHAAT!?!?

Kirishima: After we had that big meeting about it!?

Kaminari: But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense...

Katsuki suddenly slams the table as he stood up with a really angered relieved smile.

Katsuki: Serves you right!

Hagakure: Just because you probably wouldn't be able to participate....

Aizawa: But some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies. So we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students.

Katsuki got angry as he shakily bows down to get ready for a shout as I stretched my arms to shut him up.

[Y/N]: There's been enough loud things today so can you not yell?

Katsuki: *muffled* I DON'T CARE!

[Y/N]: *sigh*

I let go of Katsuki as he starts yelling into my ear. I look at Izuku to see him thinking as he looks at me.

Izuku: We need to ask All Might.

I nodded as I grabbed Katsuki's face and pushed him to the wall. I went back to my seat as I sat down and waited for lunch.

Lunch was up as Izuku and I made our way to the teacher's lounge to look for All Might.

All Might: You want me to introduce you two to Sir Nighteye for work study?

Izuku: Yes! He's one of the few heroes that had worked under you-

I quickly closed his mouth as to tell him to be quiet since we were in the teacher's lounge which also included other teachers.

All Might: Sir Nighteye, huh? Where did his name come up?

Izuku and [Y/N]: Gran Torino/Mt. Lady.