Chapter 74

As November neared it's end...

I was in the Rest Room as I watch Nejire ties up some ponytails on Eri and Rei. I then look at Yabuki who looks back at me and gives me a nervous shrug.

Aizawa: We decided to take care of them here in UA. And As for Ms. Amaya here...

Yabuki: Please, call me Yabuki. Amaya is... someone I won't get used to.

Aizawa: Right. Yabuki is going to be applying as a teacher here.

[Y/N]: Oh, really?

Yabuki: Yes. I've been an undercover hero for a while. I was watching Chisaki as well so I've been undercover.

[Y/N]: And you decide to tell me now?

Yabuki: I was undercover! I couldn't tell you.

Rei: Mom! You told me we couldn't tell anyone about you being a hero! Why are you telling everything now?

Yabuki: That's because my mission is done. It's okay now. 

Rei: So, it's okay if I say it now?

Yabuki: That's right.

Rei then ran towards Eri as she grabs her hands and pointed at Yabuki.

Rei: Did you know mom is a pro hero? She could make anything she touches into a living thing and command it whatever she wants! She calls it "Life"!

Eri: Our... Mom is a pro hero?

Rei: Yeah! And she once used a snake to threaten me so that I would eat my vegetables!

Eri gulped a big one as Yabuki nervously chuckles and tries to clear her image. I then chuckled as I look towards the others, the work study students, as I waved to them.

[Y/N]: You guys alive? Why are you just standing there?

Izuku: I didn't think we'd get to see them this quick.

Uraraka: We should probably do something.

Akari: Yeah, or else we'll just look like robots here.

They approached Eri and Rei as they started talking to her. I stood beside Mr. Aizawa as I tapped his shoulder.

[Y/N]: Anyway, how did this decision come on?

Aizawa: Eri couldn't stay at the hospital forever and since Yabuki was actually going to apply here anyway, we just decided for them to stay here for now.

[Y/N]: Ah, I see.

I was going to talk with Rei and Eri but then Mr. Aizawa stops me. I look at him as he points behind him as I understand that he wants to talk outside.

Aizawa: Yabuki. A word.

Yabuki looks at Mr. Aizawa and nods to him as Yabuki, Mirio, Mr. Aizawa and I walk outside. Izuku decided to stay in and talk to Eri and Rei so I guess I'm on my own.

Aizawa: It seems like Eri and Rei were abandoned by their parents. Rei somehow got separated from Eri and Yabuki found her. As for Eri, the head of Shie Hassaikai, who is related to them by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go.

[Y/N]: I see. So since Yabuki already adopted Rei and that she was going to apply as a teacher after adopting Eri...

Aizawa: Yes, they're staying in UA.

Yabuki: I've noticed this but I don't think the others have. The horn on her head...

Mirio: It's getting bigger, isn't it?