Chapter 49

I just got out of bed and I was making my way downstairs to get breakfast. On my way there, I encountered the one and only Shoto Todoroki.

[Y/N]: Hey, Shoto. Like to join me get breakfast?

Shoto: Sure.

As we reached the first floor, I already see everyone else already there.

[Y/N]: Good Morning, everyone!

Momo: Good Morning, [Y/N].

Uraraka: Morning!

Iida: Good Morning!

Izuku: Glad to see you two up. Here's break-

Aizawa: Attention.

We look to see Mr. Aizawa as we all gathered around and paid attention to Mr. Aizawa who looked tired as usual.

Aizawa: You'll be going on the newspaper.

Class 1-A: Newspaper!?

Aizawa: Yeah. A newspapers wants to do a feature on you all.

Uraraka: Isn't that amazing, [Y/N]!

I blushed as I looked away to see that Uraraka was so close to my face.

[Y/N]: Y-yeah! SO CLOSE!

Kaminari: It's kind of embarrassing.

Kirishima: Why?

Ojiro: The sports festical was broadcast around the country, right?

Hagakure: Mina! We're gonna be on paper! We gotta look our best!

Ashido: Yeah!

Jiro: You don't have to do much, though, Hagakure.

Aizawa: Don't get too excited.

Pishi....

Aizawa: The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms. So he gave special permission. That's why...

Mineta looks at me as I look at him as he seems to have something in his mind which I just tilt my head.

Mineta: Do you think the reporter will be a woman? A woman newscaster? A woman announcer?

[Y/N]: He said it was for the newspaper.

He then gave off a perverted aura as he has his hands in an action as to like squishing something.

Mineta: If you think about it, "announcer" kinda sounds like "bouncer," which sounds like "bouncy boo-"

As I was about to shut him up, Mr. Aizawa's scarf makes his way and shut him up before me.

Aizawa: So you better not do anything like that.

???: You don't have to be like that, Mr. Aizawa. I want to report UA students in their natural state in the dorms.

Aizawa: Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet-

Tokuda: I was told I could be here from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. It's already time.

Mr. Aizawa loosens up the scarf as I caught Mineta before setting him down on the ground where he belongs.

Tokuda: Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today.

He bows his head after his introduction as we bow down as well.

Class 1-A: Nice to meet you!

Tokuda: You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live. I will ask questions occassionally, so I'll be counting on you then.