Chapter 78

After I transferred One For All to Izuku, he suddenly widened his eyes. His arm started glowing as I realised that One For All is being activated.

[Y/N]: Get down!

I stretched my arm towards All Might and Akari as they crouched down. Izuku then released One For All's power as I held in the blast.

[Y/N]: Izuku, what the hell!?

Izuku then blinks as he looks around. Seeing me on the ground along with Akari and All Might. Something has definitely happened. Could it be that he unlocked something in One For All?

Izuku: The first wielder of One For All... I saw him... I saw the memories of the first wielder!

[Y/N]: You-

All Might: You what!?

Izuku: I only saw until when the power was given to him, but after that, the first One For All said something about how I'm only at 20% and something about singularity... He talked to me directly.

All Might: Hm?

Izuku: During the sports festival, you said there was no intent behind it, but I think there was.

All Might: Hm. From what I know, this is a phenomenon that has only happened to you two. I've never experienced this.

[Y/N]: If I'm right, I may or may not have a connection with One For All even if I don't have it.

Izuku, Akari and I look at All Might. He was looking down thinking really hard about what was going on with Izuku and I.

Akari: All Might? All Might. All Might!

All Might: *coughs out blood*

Akari: AHH! WHAT THE HELL!?

All Might: S-Sorry. All I know right now is that something happened that not even I understand. That's all... But what was that about "singularity"?

Akari: I wonder if it has something to do with the Quirk singularity doomsday theory. From parent to child, Quirks mix and evolve as they're passed down through generations. The theory states that they will create more powerful, complex quirks someday that no one will be able to control.

I look at Akari as she looks back at me confused on why I'm looking at her with such a weird face.

[Y/N]: When were you this smart?

Akari: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? Izu always nerds out around me, I get caught in it sometimes.

[Y/N]: Hm. *Turns to Izuku* Right now, it's still unclear if you were the cause, or if something external was the cause. Was there anything else?

Izuku: Umm... There were two I couldn't see at all, and, All Might, you were kinda blurry, too... I wonder if it's because you're still relatively new...

All Might: Sorry. I don't really understand, either. But that power is definitely your ally. You, as well, Young [Y/N]. Let's keep investigating this together.

Izuku: Right, I'll do my best!

[Y/N]: Same here. You, too, Akari. You better not spew out about this to anyone else but us.

Akari: I won't!

I then smiled as I look at Izuku. Now that I've lost One For All, and I'm back to being my own self. I feel like I can do so many more with my own quirk.

Izuku: Oh, and also, All Might, your master... She was very pretty!

All Might and [Y/N]: Right?

All Might: You three have got practical training in the afternoon, right? You should get going.