Heroes Rising Part 1

A villain walks up a hill in a dark night while 3 other people were waiting at the top. The villain reaches the top as the other three sighs a relief.

???: I was getting tired of waiting, Nine.

Nine: It was worth the wait. The experiment was a success.

Nine's eyes glows yellow as he looks down at the glimmering lights in the night sky.

《~》

The world became a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. I, [Y/N] Kashima, was gifted with a wonderful quirk while my best friend, Izuku Midoriya, was quirkless, but then, we had a fateful meeting with the number one hero, All Might, and he transferred his quirk, One for All, to Izuku. Afterwards, we enrolled to the hero course at UA High School. The prestigious school that has produced many heroes... We continue to run toward our dream. That's right... This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes.

《~》

Pervert #1: Hey hey! Come hang out with us!

Pervert #2: Yeah yeah!

Lady: No thanks.

Both Perverts: Come on! Don't say tha-

As the two tried to grab the ladies, their foots suddenly get stuck to the ground. Not being able to move they look to see that a somewhat purple ball was sticking onto them.

Mineta: Are you hurt? Ladies?

Mineta puts on a smile as the two ladies ran towards the person behind him which was Ojiro. Due to Mineta being so short, they didn't see him at all.

Ojiro: N-no! That wasn't me!

Mineta: Down! Look down!

I look away from the scene and chuckled as I suddenly hear Shoji yelling out about a drowning kid.

[Y/N]: Tsuyu! Sato! You're up!

Tsuyu and Sato: Ribbit!/On it!

Tsuyu hops into the water and quickly swims towards the drowning kid. Sato gets into a rowing boat as he goes to row following Tsuyu.

I look around to see if anyone else is in danger as I hear a shriek. I widened my eyes and quickly ran towards the noise and see a lady stuck in between large rocks.

[Y/N]: Whoa! Miss, are you okay!?

Lady: I scraped my knee but I'm alive. Please help me out of here.

[Y/N]: It's going to be okay.

I enlargen my hands and grabbed onto the two rocks, that was pressed against her, and pulled it away. She gets on her knees before looking at her scraped knee. I set the rocks down and took out a bandaid from my belt pouch. 

[Y/N]: Here. This should so the trick.

I wrapped her knee in a bandaid as she winces a little bit. I then helped her up as she tries to walk.

Lady: I think I'll be okay from here. Thank you...  uhm...

[Y/N]: [H/N]. Nice to meet you...?

Yae: Yae. Nice to meet you, too.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing as I pick it up.

[Y/N]: Hello?

Momo: [Y/N], we might need you here. Iida went to help granny Sato. She hurt her back.

[Y/N]: I see. I'll be right there.

Momo: Thank you, [Y/N]!

I hang up as I put my phone in my pocket before looking at Yae who was... inspecting me.