Heroes Rising Final Part

As the battle ended, I laid on the ground next to Katsuki, Izuku and Shoto who were all knocked unconscious. I managed to stay awake as I look up into the clear sky.

[Y/N]: God... That... Now that was something...

I look at Shoto who was next to me, unconscious. I chuckled as I look at both my broken arms. Suddenly, I hear footsteps as I look up and see the one and only All Might.

[Y/N]: All Might...!

All Might: Young [Y/N]!

He kneels beside me and lifts me up to rest on his lap. I then chuckled as I tried to stretch my arm but my arm's broken. I could see it in All Might's face... He's worried. Very worried.

All Might: Young [Y/N], sorry for being late...

[Y/N]: Are... the others alive...?

All Might: *chuckles* There you go again, caring about others before yourself. They're hurt badly, but they'll be fine, their life isn't in danger.

[Y/N]: Nice... We tried too hard... It's like taking a slippery pickle out of it's jar...

All Might: I'm impressed you can still joke around at this moment-

[Y/N]: All Might... I... transferred One For All... to Shoto... and... Izuku transferred it to Katsuki as well...

All Might: One For All!?

[Y/N]: We couldn't beat him with just two One For All... We wouldn't be able to protect everyone... We wouldn't have been able to beat the villain... That's why... I don't regret it... And... I'm sorry... Even though... you chose Izuku and I as your successor... I wanted to protect everyone with all I've got... I'm so sorry, All Might... I'm so... so... sorry... All Might...

All Might: Young [Y/N].

I looked up at him and noticed the smile on his face. I stopped myself from crying as he puts his hand on mine gently.

All Might: I don't regret transferring One For All to you either. You used it as you knew it's best. The crystallization of power that unites the voices... of those who ask for help in a brave heart...

[Y/N]: *chuckles* What does that even mean, All Might...

Just then something glowed. All Might and I looked down and see that my hand's veins were glowing. I widened my eyes, shocked to see that I still had One For All in me. The glow moved from my feet all the way to my face as All Might looked at the other three only to see that Izuku's veins were also glowing.

All Might: Young [Y/N]. Did Young Bakugo and Young Todoroki pass out before the completion of the transfer?

[Y/N]: I'm not sure what the process of the transfer is really like.

He touches Shoto's hand as well as mine as he widens his eyes. He then puts a smile to his face as he looks at me. Me being confused on what's going on, All Might tears up.

All Might: It's something else... It's a quirk for those who sacrifice their lives to save others... and the ones who sacrificed it... Master... and those who preceeded us...

[Y/N] in the background: Uh, All Might?

All Might: Thank you... very much!

[Y/N] in the background: All Might, who are you talking to?

Just then I heard a familiar voice. Someone who I know is going to break my ears. I look up and there he was. The god of-

Endeavour: SHOTOOOOOOOO!!!!!!