Chapter 48

Aizawa: The top of UA students... The Elite Four!

Ashido: Elite Four!

Iida: The best of the best among UA students.

Momo: The closest to a pro hero in our school.

My eyes were glued at the fourth guy as I started stuttering with happiness.

[Y/N]: Y-Y-Y-Yosuke!!

Yosuke: Hm?

He looks at my direction as he sees me. He gave off a smile as I stood up.

Yosuke: Good to see you, energetic one.

[Y/N]: Stop joking around! You know me!

Yosuke: Hahaha. Alright, you got me. Good to see you, [Y/N]. You too, Akari.

Akari: Hey.

Blue haired girl: Yosuke, you know them? Are they your friends? Or are they your siblings? What are they to you??

Yosuke: Calm down, Nejire. Those are my closest friends in my life. Well, the three of you are also my closest friends but they're kinda closer.

[Y/N]: Our moms knew each other since birth and they wanted us to be close like them!

Akari: Look who's the loud one now...

[Y/N]: Shut up!

Aizawa: [Y/N], sit back down. You just got out of house arrest.

[Y/N]: S-sorry, Mr. Aizawa.

I sat down on my seat as I looked at the Elite Four and looked at the other three. The guy I saw from that time was none other than the nude boy from the sports festival a few years ago.

Aizawa: Now, can you briefly introduce yourselves? Let's start with Amajiki.

The guy named Amajiki looks up and gives all of us an intense glance as I already knew what he was doing.

[Y/N]: Please don't tell me he's imagining us as potatoes.

He then starts trembling in fear as he whispers to the other three of Elite Four. He then turns away from us as he says something under his breath.

Amajiki: I wanna go home.

We were all kind of shocked to see this except for me since I could already read what he was from that one glance.

Ojiro: Um... you're the top of the hero course, right?

Nejire: Listen, Amajiki. Someone like you, they call a chicken! Isn't it weird, since you're human?

She then turns to us as Yosuke just chuckles before she could say anything else.

Nejire: This is Mr. Chicken, Tamaki Amajiki. And I'm Nejire Hado. Today we were asked to talk about the hero internships. But...

She then goes over to Shoji as she points to her mouth which I know what kind she is now.

Nejire: Hey, Why are you wearing a mask? You have a cold or just fashion?

Shoji: Well, a long time ago-

Nejire: Wow! And you're Akari, right? Why do you always lean on the table like that?

Akari: T-that's because-

Nejire: Ashido! Do your horns grow back if you break them? Do they move? Mineta! Are those balls of your hair? How do you get a haircut? Asui! You're a frog and not a toad, right? You're all so interesting!