Chapter 33

We smashed the villain to the ground as I smile. I then grabbed the villain by the head as I smash it to the ground.

[Y/N]: Give Katsuki and Tokoyami back.

Shoto: [Y/N]! Duck!

[Y/N]: Huh? Where?

I look infront of me and see blue flame shooting towards me as I widened my eyes. I was then hit by the villain's attack as my body started melting.

I melt my way out of the blue flame as I was suddenly tackled by Toga.

Toga: Nice to meet you, [Y/N] Kashima. I'm Toga!

[Y/N]: Nice to meet you too! But apologies in advance!

My legs then wrap around Toga as I threw her away from me. I stood up and give her a smile. She blushes as I just laughed.

[Y/N]: Even a villain has a crush on me! Hahaha!

???: Let's do this! Be gentle!

I turned around and see a villain who seemed to have two personalities. He starts to attack but I dodge by stretching my body around.

[Y/N]: *yawn* you're boring.

I grabbed him by the face and threw him at the one that used blue flames. I starting laughing again as everyone seems to be confused.

[Y/N]: You guys are so easy! Plus, you don't even know my weakness! You guys are total losers! HAHAHAHA!

Shoto: Well, since hanging out with Ragdoll so much. I guess he caught up with her.

Shoji: [Y/N]! Todoroki! Let's go!

[Y/N]: Huuh? What do you mean?? I still wanna play with these guys a little more!

Shoji: It's okay! I got Bakugo and Tokoyami. With those things that he flaunted earlier. These are Bakugo and Tokoyami.

Shoji shows us some tiny blue balls as I smiled. I then hop and grab Shoto. I used One For All and start running.

[Y/N]: If we got them then let's go!

We started running towards the forest until a Nomu shows up. I widened my eyes and stopped them.

[Y/N]: This way!

We started running again until Kurogiri from the USJ attsck appears out of nowhere. I grit my teeth as I put Shoto down.

Kurogiri: It's been five minutes from the signal. Time to go, Dabi.

I turned to find this Dabi guy as the only people who hasn't introduced themselves were the compressor guy, the two personalities dude, and the blue flame guy.

Toga: I'm sorry! See you next time, [Y/N]!

[Y/N]: Alright! See you!

Toga goes through the warp portal while waving at me as I waved back. The two personalities dude hops into the warp as if he was going to dive. I bet the one with blue flames is Dabi.

Dabi: Wait. The target is still...

Compressor: They seemed so happy, so I decided to give those as a present.

We look at him for a second as I finally realized what he meant.

Compressor: It's a habit, one of the basics in magic. When I flaunt something, there's alwags something else I don't want you to see.

He takes off his mask and opens his mouth to show us the two balls he was hiding. It showed a view of Katsuki and Tokoyami inside.

He then snaps his fingers as the two balls in Shoji's hand glowed and turned into Shoto's ice.