Chapter 56

Izuku: [Y/N]! We gotta keep going!

[Y/N]: Alright! I'm coming!

I continued my run as I caught up to Izuku and Sir Nigtheye. My senses were acting up again as I looked up to see the ceiling slowly moving a little.

Sir Nighteye: Hurry, we need to catch up to Mirio!

I nudged Izuku and looked up as he follows seeing that the ceiling, walls and even the floor were coming nearer towards us.

Aizawa: It feels like we'll be crushed to death!

Rock Lock and [Y/N]: We'll be turned into meatloaf! JINX!

I stumbled over and were tossed from ceiling to the ground. I then scoffed as I quickly turn to Rock Lock.

[Y/N]: Can't you do something about this!?

Rock Lock: Stop acting like a leader, kid! We're in this fix because of your mistake!

He then touched the wall and turned it as he yells out a somewhat move.

Rock Lock: Deadbolt! Things that I Lockdown gets locked in place!

The walls, ceiling and ground stops moving as I gave Rock Lock a fistbump.

《☆》

Lock Hero: Rock Lock.
Quirk: Lockdown.
He can make the things he touches stay in place. However, His quirk doesn't work on living things. It also doesn't apply to excessively strong things or large surface areas.

《☆》

Rock Lock locks down another wall as he tells us to move this way.

Rock Lock: Don't complain about how cramped it is! I can't hold that many spots with this Security Max Deadbolt. This is the limit of my powers!

We continued walking but my senses started acting up as I looked up ahead of me. Rock Lock notices as well and quickly notifies us.

Rock Lock: He's coming at us again from the places I haven't locked down!

Izuku and I jumped forward with One For All as I clenched my fist with a smile.

[Y/N]: One For All....

Izuku: Full Cowling...

Izuku and [Y/N]: Shoot Style! SMASH!

We smashed every wall we see that moved towards us as Izuku pants after dealing with so much. I then smiled and lift his head up for him to see my face.

[Y/N]: Don't tell that already made you this tired!

Izuku: *chuckles* As if!

Rock Lock: If the Fat team were here, it'd go even more smoothly, huh, Eraser?

Aizawa: I know!

Rock Lock: At this rate, it'll only get worse! We'll just keep getting cornered!

The walls kept on coming as Izuku and I kept smashing through it. I tried getting as much as I can so that Izuku won't be too tired.

The walls were getting more faster and aggressive as I look at Izuku to see him panting.

[Y/N]: Hey, Deku. Think about it, The Ryukyu team, Amajiki, Fat Gum and Kirishima. Look at the oath they've made for us. You know what we should do about it?

Izuku: We should not let that path be for nothing!

I smiled at Izuku as he does the same and smashed through the walls again. Suddenly, the walls opened up.