Chapter 19

All Might was scared shitless as I was excited to meet Gran Torino.

[Y/N]: If All Might is scared of him and he's a hero, he could actually be really awesome than I expected.

All Might hands Izuku a piece of paper shakily as I just got excited. I grabbed Izuku by the shoulders and shook him.

[Y/N]: Please tell him that I admire him!

Izuku: I-I will!

We met up with Uraraka as she tells me that Akari already left. I looked inside Iida's shoe cupboard to see that his shoes are gone.

Uraraka: Did Iida left already?

[Y/N]: Yeah..

After the sports festival, Izuku and I saw the news and heard about what happened to Ingenium. Iida didn't seem to want to talk about it and we were surprised to know that he's going to an agency at Hosu. The day of the internship is coming soon.

《~》

Aizawa: Do you all have your costumes already? Usually, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them.

Ashido: Okay!

Ashido lifts her case up in the air with an excited smile as I just chuckle.

Aizawa: Don't elongate it. Make it short, Ashido.

Ashido: Okay..

Aizawa: Try not be a burden to the hero during your internship. Now go.

Class 1-A: Yes!

I said my goodbye to Akari, Shoto, Uraraka and Izuku as I see Iida about to leave. I quickly stop him before he biards on.

[Y/N]: Hey, Iida. If it ever feels hopeless, let me know, okay? We're friends, right?

Iida turns around to look at me as he gives me a smile.

Iida: Yeah.

As I let him go, he turns and starts to leave with an angered expression. I then feel a tug on my pants as I look to see a little kid.

Little kid: You're from the sports festival, right?

[Y/N]: Well, yes I am! What's your name?

Grace: Grace! Can I have your autograph?

I was abit surprised as she holds out a pen and paper. I grabbed the pen and signed my signature on it and give the kid a hug. I then felt another tug as I turn to see Mineta.

Mineta: We need to go. The train is about to leave.

[Y/N]: Oh okay. Bye, Grace!

Grace: Bye bye!

As Mineta and I got to the train, he starts fantasizing of what Mt. Lady is gonna tell him to do.

[Y/N]: When does your perversion ends?

Mineta: Hmm. I don't know. Why'd you pick an offer from Mt. Lady?

[Y/N]: Well, it's cause you're a pervert and I need to work on my growing. See?

My hand starts to grow slowly as it is now as big as Mineta. I then made it back to normal as I just sighed.

[Y/N]: Wake me up when we're there already.

Mineta: Alright.

I feel asleep as Mineta starts fantasizing about Mt. Lady. I sighed and covered my ears to muffle his fantasizing.

《~》

Mineta: Hey, [Y/N]. We're here.

I wale up and see the grape perv infront of me with a drooling mouth. I quickly slap his face away and stood up.