Chapter 9

Villains walk out of the portal and slowly comes towards us. I clenched my fist as I make sure everyone is not panicking.

Kirishima: What? Villains!? There's no way they could get into a hero school!

Momo: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: We have them, of course, but..

Shoto: Did they come only her or around the whole school?

[Y/N]: That'll be bad news.

Shoto: Either way, if the sensors aren't responding

[Y/N]: That means someone has a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus.

Shoto: During a time when a class is supposed to be here.

[Y/N]: They might be fools.

Shoto: But they're not dumb.

Everyone: those two are in total sync!

Shoto: This attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

We stare at the villains for a while as I look at Shoto.

Shoto: I guess I was wrong about you, [Y/N].

[Y/N]: What do you mean?

Shoto: We're exactly the same level.

Aizawa: Thirteen, you start the evacuation. Try calling the school as well. If it doesn't work we'll need another plan. Kaminari, use your quirk to contact the school.

Kaminari: Yes sir!

Izuku: What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you could erase their quirks... Eraser head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is...

I put my hand on Izuku's shoulder as I give him a calming smile. I then look at Mr. Aizawa as I let him continue.

Aizawa: you can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen.

With Thirteen's nod, Mr. Aizawa jumps doen to fight the villain. He erases some shooters and uses his scarf to fight them.

[Y/N]: Awesome!

Thirteen: Come on, kid! No time to be amazed.

I then start running with the others as I see Izuku watching Mr. Aizawa. I then sighed as I strectched my arm and grabbed him.

[Y/N]: We'll take notes later, okay?

Izuku: Okay.

We continued running until some sort of black mist appeared from the ground.

Warp villain: Nice to meet you. We arw the League of Villain. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, UA High School.

[Y/N]: no shit sherlock.

Warp Villain: In order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath.

Izuku and [Y/N]: Huh?

Warp Villain: I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. That is the part I am to play.

I see Thirteen about to use her quirk until Bakugo and Kirishima jump into action and attack.

[Y/N]: Idiots! You think you can attack a mist!?

The Warp Villaim then spreads itself and put us in some kind of dome. I felt myself getting sucked in as I fell on solid ground. Shoto landed besdie me smoothly.