Chapter 73

We all had fun at the school festival. Looking around and seeing how everything that everyone worked on going great. It was more than just fun. It was fantastic.

Midnight: There you are!

I turned around as I see Midnight pointing at me. Rei and Eri were curious about her as they cling to my legs. Midnight came up to me as I tilt my head.

[Y/N]: Yes, Ms. Midnight?

Midnight: Did you get a girlfriend during this festival yet?

[Y/N]: No...?

Midnight: Good. Because I'm booking you.

Rei and Eri looks at me with a confused look as I kneeled down and pat their heads.

[Y/N]: It's okay. She's just kidding.

Midnight: I'm not! To prove that I'm not kidding, why don't you and I go around the festival together!

[Y/N]: Wait what- Whoa! Don't pull!

Rei and Eri wave goodbye to me as Midnight pulls me away. As I get to my feet, I dust myself off as I sighed and looked at Midnight.

[Y/N]: You really aren't trying to "book" me, are you?

Midnight: Whatever I said will be the truth when it comes to you, [Y/N]. Anyway-

Midnight turns around and couldn't find me anywhere as she tries to call out for me. I sighed a relief as I turn to Akari and thank her.

[Y/N]: Thanks, Akari. If you hadn't seen me just now, I would've been dragged around by her.

Akari: No problem! Anyway, now that we're all here, why don't we spend time together on this festival?

[Y/N]: Sure, why not? I'm sure he's coming in about 5 seconds.

Akari: Nope. He's here right now.

Just then, Azuki appears right next to her. He smiles and gives us finger guns.

Azuki: Am I late?

[Y/N]: More earlier than late actually.

Akari: Alright! Let's have some fun!

Akari and Azuki disappear out of sight as I was left standing there. I take a moment to realize that they left me as they reappear.

Akari: Sorry!

Azuki: Forgot you couldn't really catch up with this.

[Y/N]: Oh, you wanna bet? I'll catch up with your super speed, Azuki!

Azuki: Oh, you're on!

Akari: Let's meet at Class C's haunted house!

Azuki and I line up against each other as Akari stands between us. She gets some flags out of her pocket and wave them.

Akari: Ready...

Azuki and I activate our quirks as I activate both One For All and Body Manipulation. I get my Body Manipulation to increase my Leg Power as I feel the electricity inside me.

Akari: Set...

Azuki taunts me as I taunt back at him. I then feel the tiny rocks around me start to float as I look at Azuki. His lightning speed was getting stronger that the gravity around us starts decreasing.

Akari: Go!

She throws the flags up as she teleports away. Azuki and I run at full speed as Azuki makes a large trail of lightning. I smiled as I used One For All to 30% and run as fast as I can.