Chapter 39

After Inko agreed for us to stay at UA and live there we were about to leave home.

[Y/N]: Okay, Inko. We'll be going now.

Izuku: Will you be okay once we're at UA?

Inko: Of course I will, Izuku. Stay safe you two.

Inko starts crying as I smiled and put my bag down. I then proceed to giver her a hug as she cries on my chest. Izuku hugs her as well as she gives one last tight hug.

Inko: I think that's enough... You two should be going by now. You're going to be late...

[Y/N]: Alright. We'll make sure to call you time to time, alright?

Inko: Thank you, [Y/N].

I gave her a smile as Izuku and I made our way to UA. On UA's grounds, about a five-minute walk from the school, lies a student dorm built in three days: Height Alliance. This is my new... No. This is our new home.

Aizawa: For now, Class 1-A. I'm glad you're all safe and back again.

Sero: I see we all got permission from our parents.

Hagakure: I had a hard time...

Jiro: Well that's normal...

Akari: My mom wanted me out of the house immediately.

Ojiro: You three suffered injuries from the gas, too...

Tsu: We were all able to get back thanks to the teachers. When I watched the press conference,  I thought we'd lose them. I was sad.

Uraraka: Yeah.

Aizawa: I'm surprised everyone. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances.

Mr. Aizawa scratches his head as he was thinking about something while I look around.

Aizawa: Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first... we will focus on getting those provisional liscenses we were planning to have you acquire during training camp.

Kirishima: Right! I remember it now...

Ashido: I completely forgot since so much has happened!

Aizawa: This is important, okay? Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, [Y/N], Midoriya, Iida. You six went to that place, to save Bakugo that night.

Tsu: Ribbit...

Mr. Aizawa sees everyone's reactions but I had a butterfly land on my finger as I smiled. I then realized I was called out as I look at Aizawa.

[Y/N]: Did I miss something?

Aizawa: Seeing your reactions, I can gather that you were all aware of this. I'm going to set aside a few things, and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro, Akari and Hagakure. Of course the six that went, but also the twelve that knew and didn't stop them. Regardless of their motive, they betrayed our trust. I would he grateful if you could follow the correct procedures and act properly. That's it. Now, let's go inside. Cheer up.

I look at everyone who seemed pretty down as the butterfly came back to me. I then smiled as I let it land on my finger.

[Y/N]: Damn, this place is nice.

I see Katsuki dragging Kaminari behind a bush as electricity was blown in that one direction. Kaminari went out looking like an idiot as Jiro and I laugh.

[Y/N]: HAHAHAHA! KAMINARI! YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!

Jiro: Pfft- [Y/N] don't say it out loud! Bahahaha!