Chapter 40

I woke up from my incredible sleep as I regrow myself back to normal. I look around and see that I don't really recognize this place.

[Y/N]: W-where... where am I?

I heard a knock from the door as I get up and open the door. I look to see who it was and saw that it was Momo.

Momo: [Y/N], I'm glad you're awake. You should get ready. Breakfast is about to start.

[Y/N]: M-momo... Where am I?

Momo: What do you mean? We're at Height Alliance. The dorms.

As Momo tells me that I completely remember and slapped myself across the face.

Momo: [Y/N]! Are you okay?

[Y/N]: Never better! My sleep was amazing that I forgot we live together now!

Momo giggles at my energy as I give off a laugh and rub the back of my head. She then tells me to get ready and meet everyone to eat breakfast as I complied.

After being attacked by villains twice, UA made a dorm system to protect us. I'd say it's pretty generous of them.

[Y/N]: Hey, Izuku!

Izuku: Oh, hey, [Y/N].

[Y/N]: How'd you sleep last night?

Izuku: I slept fine. What about you?

[Y/N]: Amazing!

Izuku chuckles as we went to our rooms to change into our uniforms. We walked to school which was just a 5 minute walk while having small talk with each other.

We finally reach the classroom as Mr. Aizawa comes and stands infront of all of us.

Aizawa: As I told you yesterday, Class 1-A of the hero course will focus on getting those provisional licenses.

Class 1-A: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: A hero licenses implies a great deal of responsibility regarding human life. Naturally, the test to obtain one is very hard. Even if it's provisional, it only had a 50% pass rate each year.

I scoffed underneath my breath and looked out the window but kept myself listening to Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: That's why from today, we will have each of you cone up with at least two...

The door slides open as I look to see who it was. The door reveals Midnight, Ectoplasm and Cementoss.

Aizawa: Ultimate Moves.

Everyone was starting to get excited, especially Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero. I, on the other hand, was getting interested. I had an Ultimate Move and it was the Spring Fist and the Giant's stomp.

Ectoplasm: Ultimate! Ergo, a move that ensures your victory.

Cementoss: A move ingrained so deep in your body that it becomes inimitable. Combat means how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent.

Midnight: Your move represents yourselves. A pro hero that doesn't have an ultimate move is an endangered species.

Aizawa: We will tell you more as we shift to practice. We want to proceed logically. Change into your uniforms and meet me in the Gamma Gym

We complied as we put on our costumes as my mask unfortunately was missing during battle. I didn't care since I added gloves and elbows and knee guards. My suit was extremly exactly like Izuku's but red.

We got to the Gamma Gym as it was incredibly huge. We were amazed to what we saw as I got beside Izuku.

Aizawa: The Gamma Gym, also known as the "Training Dining Land", or TDL.