Chapter 43

As we reached the Anteroom. I already see Kirishima, Katsuki and Kaminari heading there themselves.

Kaminari: Alright! Amazing! Guys!

Uraraka: Alright! Amazing!

Sero, Kaminari, Uraraka and Kirishima: All right! All right!

They did their dance while chanting "All right" which made me confused. I see Katsuki coming towards as I put up my fist.

[Y/N]: I knew you'd pass.

Katsuki: Who do you think I am?

Katuski gives me a fist bump as he continues walking. He then looks at Izuku as he grits his teeth.

Katsuki: you passed too, huh? Deku, you damn bastard.

Izuku: Kacchan! Um yeah...

[Y/N]: Heh, it's been a while. Ever since Kamino, he's come at him less than before.

Katsuki: With your power, it's only natural.

[Y/N]: What? Did... Katsuki just.... to you? Wait...

Katsuki: You've made what you borrowed your own.

I smiled as I chased after him and got in the Anteroom. I look around and see Momo passing out dumplings to people.

I see Shoto and walked over to him. I smiled as I gave him a fist bump.

Shoto: That makes 13 of Class 1-A passed.

[Y/N]: Nine more to go, huh?

Momo: The announcer said there's only 18 spots left..

[Y/N]: Hm. Everyone... you can do it!

I looked at the screens and see a blue beam shooting up into the sky. I looked to see Aoyama as I smiled and crossed my arms. I then see pigeons gathering and Dark Shadow. Acid, light, and purple balls were being seen as all of the students from Class 1-A has passed.

[Y/N]: Alright! They did it!

Izuku: I'm glad.

Tsu: Ribbit. Me too.

I then see them entering along with Camie who I kept my eyes on. I then felt a nudge as I see Ashido pouting at me.

Ashido: Why are you looking at your ex so much? Do you still like her or something?

[Y/N]: It's not that. It's just... something personal.

Mera: Alright, so the ones who failed will have to withdraw and get the license next time. And the hundred to who passed. Watch this.

We looked at the screen and saw the field as all of us were confused except for me. I knew what they were gonna do.

Izuku: It's the field.

Uraraka: What are they gonna do?

One of the buildings started getting destroyed as we were all shocked to see this. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes and listened carefully.

Mera: This next test is gonna be the last one. We will have you all perform a rescue exercise as bystanders in this disaster site.

Kaminari and Mineta: "Bysliders"?

[Y/N]: Bystanders. People who happened to be there at the scene.

Hagakure: Yeah! We did this in class remember?

Momo: It is also used to refer to simple civilians as well.

Mera: Let's assume that those of you who passed the first test have acquired their provisional license. Now we will test how well you'll perform rescue procedures.