Chapter 8

I saw what happened between Izuku and Bakugo as All Might told me what they talked about. But that's not important right now.

Reporter: Can you tell us how it's like to be taught under All Might? Is he cool in person? Are you a fan of him?

[Y/N]: I'm sorry but I'm gonna need you to back off. Can you do that? Back off? Is that what you can't do? Huh!?

Reporter: My! What a rude child!

[Y/N]: I just really need to get to class alright!?

I melted my whole body and slide acirss the crowd of reporters and get through the gate.

Izuku: [Y/N]! Help!

I sighed and groaned as I strectched my arm and grabbed Izuku. I then ran to class with Izuku as my other classmates get out of the crowd.

[Y/N]: This is not a great start for the day!

《~》

We got to class with Mr. Aizawa as he congratulates us for our combat training yesterday.

Aizawa: Good Work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented so don't act like a kid.

Bakugo: I know.

Aizawa: And Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying that you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over again. As long as you fix the controlling issue, there's a lot that you are able to do. Feel sense of Urgency, Midoriya.

Izuku: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Now back to homeroom business. Sorry for the late notice but I'll have you...

Everyone: take another special test?

Aizawa: to decide on who to be the class representative.

Everyone: it's a normal school activity!

Everyone starts wanting to be the class representative as I just sighed and looked out the window.

Akari: That's weird. Usually you would be excited about this.

[Y/N]: Not interested. I was the class representative every year. Ask Izuku.

Iida: Silence!

I turn my head and see Iida standing up. He seems like a great class representative. His leadership is off the charts.

Iida: It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just someone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trusts of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.

Everyone: Your hand is raised the highest!

Kaminari: Why did you suggest that?

Tsu: We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?

Kirishima: If that's the case, and everyone would vote for themselves...

Iida: Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiplue votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?

Aizawa: I don't care who's the class representative. As long as you decide before homeroom is over.

Iida: Thank you very much!

While this is happening I looked at Momo and Shoto. Both are incredibly strong. Momo leads perfectly. Shoto wouldn't want anybody in his way.

While I was thinking Shoto faced me as I sweatdropped.