Chapter 53

Izuku and I were just about to leave for the work study as I heard my name being called. I turned around and see Kirishima.

Kirishima: Morning, you two! You guys going to go for work study? What a coincidence!

Izuku: They haven't called us in for a while, so it's like we're finally going in again.

[Y/N]: Yeah, we were told we didn't need our costumes, though...

Akari: Morning, Big Bro!

[Y/N]: WAH! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!

After Akari teleported in front of me, I looked back and see that Tsu and Uraraka were there waving at us. 

Uraraka: You guys going in, too?

[Y/N]: Yeah.

Akari: What a coincidence! We are, too!

[Y/N]: At least it won't be so quiet. Come on, we should get going.

We were almost to the train station as we see a couple pro heroes and they suggested to escort us there. We thanked them for escorting us as I got in the station.

[Y/N]: Huh? We're all going the same way?

Izuku: Kirishima, aren't you in Kansai...?

Kirishima: Well, we're meeting in a place that's different from usual.

Tsu: We are, too. 

We got on the same train which really got me to think that this wasn't a coincidence at all. It has to be a really big coincidence if we ended up going the same way to the meeting Sir NIghteye called Izuku and I to. 

Izuku: We're also going to the same station? 

[Y/N]: Something tells me that this isn't a coincidence at all. 

The six of us left the station, going to the same direction and even turning the same corner. I looked ahead of us and see that Yosuke, Mirio, Nejire, and even Amajiki are here. 

Izuku: The Elite Four are all here, too.

[Y/N]: I knew this wasn't a coincidence. 

I opened the door and there they were... a bunch of pro heroes talking or discussing with each other. I looked around and saw Gran Torino, Mr. Aizawa and Bubble Girl talking to two people who I can't clearly make out. 

Izuku: All these heroes... What exactly is about to start?

《~》

Nejire: Hey, hey, what's this? What're we gonna do? Hey, Ryukyu, you said it was a meeting, I know, but what about?

Ryukyu: You'll find out soon enough. 

Akari: Mr. Aizawa!

Tsu: Mr. Aizawa, why are you here?

Aizawa: I was called out suddenly. I also hear roughly what's going on.

Ryukyu: Girls, I told you before, didn't I?

[Y/N]: Huh? Everyone's here. Even Grace is- WAIT, WHAT IS GRACE DOING HERE!?

Grace: Hi, [Y/N]! 

Yabuki: Sir Nighteye said she was with you that time and thought she should be involved as well.

[Y/N]: WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING TO BRING A KID!?

Ryukyu: Anyway, Nighteye, let's get started.

Sir Nighteye: Thanks to the information we received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially. We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding what the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning.