77: Adorable smile

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

"I miss you too"

That voice sent some shivers up and down my spine. I was afaid to titl around. I knew the voice but If I turn around and he is not what I am expecting to see I will be heartbroken.

I was frozen, immobilized not even daring to turn around. He noticed although at first he seemed timid.

"Y/n... I am here... You can turn around... I won't disappear again, I promise..." His voice soothed me and a heavy amount of tears got released from my eyes. Slowly my whole body posture turned around as I was crying like an ugly baby.

"J-jungkook?" I whispered not being able to even believe that he is standing in front of me. It was always like a dream. He was meters apart but stil I could notice every little detail in his face. He is Jungkook. I am not hallucinating again.

His hair was the same, dark brown in a great combination with his doe eyes. His lips, plump like always. Everything was familiar and it haven't changed a bit.

"Hey Kitty" He said and I started sobbing trying to cover my mouth with both of my hands. "Hey hey don't cry!" He said and ran to me this time.

"I am here now!" He said and enclosed me with his arms like two wings of a bird. I closed my eyes and buried my head onto his chest. I finally could feel his safety again.

"Did you miss me that much?" He teased me and I regained some distance so I could hit his bicep. "Are you serious? How could you leave me like that Douchebaggette!" I started hitting him but he was not dodging any of the hits.

"Yah I returned! I am here...!" He complained and I pouted crossing both of my arms. "I dont care... You can leave... I dont even care..." I tried to look at a different direction, concealing my pouty lips. He giggled before taking a step closer, examinating my face.

"Are you sure?" He slyly retorted staring at me and that's when I completely lost it. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"Hey Why are you screaming?" I asked quite baffled.

"FROM THE DAY YOU LEFT I CAN'T EVEN GET THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF SLEEP. I AM NOT EATING, I AM CRYING, I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU AND IF YOU ARE OKAY." I started trailing down my story showing how pathetic I am.

"I-" He tried to say something but of course I had to interrupt him and humiliate myself further.

"I am not done..." I said and he gulped. "I am literally going crazy... I never thought I would lose my mind over this... never... you crushed my life and then you left... AND I CAN'T EVEN GET MAD AT YOU..."

"Um You sound pretty mad..." He tried to hide his giggle behind this angelic smile. "I AM MAD BUT NOT AT YOU!" I almost startled him and he finally giggled. "Then who?" He said and I started avoiding his eyes once again without even answering to his question.