43: Lucky number

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

I hugged her tighter than what I expected. I did not know why but my first reaction was so impulsive.

After that I regained my space trying to apologize. I can't believe I blamed her when she chose me. Why do I feel so happy?

She makes me smile.

"I am so sorry Kitty! I blamed you and got mad at you! I am so sorry..."

"Why were you so mad though? Why did you got so angry in the thought I will leave the team?" Her question got me so off guard.

"Cause I want you... in the team Y/n... i can't lie... I need you!" I said staring deeply into her eyes but then realized what I just said and stiffened.

"Thank you for staying!" I added trying to change the subject.

"Can I ask something else?" She said and I smirked genuinely.

"Ask me whatever you want Kitty!" I reassured her. I am so happy I think it's obvious.

"Why did you come here? I mean, coming here when angry is something like a tradition?" She joked and I uncontrollably giggled.

"Well, I..." I looked around trying to avoid her eyes.

"Don't tell me if you don't want to! It's okay."

"No... I trust you! I will never stop trusting you again!" I reassured her and our eyes locked.

"Okay!" Her smile sets a massive fire to my heart that went out when I found the strength to speak.

"It might sound ridiculous!"

"No, it won't!" She smiled.

"Well, My mom was an actress! Everyime I am sad or mad... I am trying to think about her so I come to places she would probably be!" I answered trying not to be too specific.

"She was? What about now?" She innocently asked and I smiled. I took a minute to speak just looking at her. Then I turned my face and looked down.

"She is dead!" I smiled trying to show her that I am okay. She wasn't speaking so I though she would stay out of this but her next action took me off guard.

Her hand reached for mine and held it tight, warming it.

I slowly turned to look at our hands together and then up at her.

"I am sorry to hear that!" She said and I scoffed looking down. Why does my heart feel so warm when it used to be so icy.

"Y/n-ah... I have something for you!" I changed the subject and got up holding her hand. Deciding to let go of her I unzipped my bag and grabbed a shirt.

"What's this?" She asked so unaware of what I was holding until I fully exposed it towards her. It was a uniform shirt with a whole new number.

"Shut up!" She said with wide eyes.

"It has the number 5!" I smiled so widely and she seized it excited.

"How do you know it was my lucky number?" She looked up at me and I shared a smile.

"It's not like you need luck but I saw that your room has some stickers with the exact same number and I assumed-"

"Jungkook I... Like you!" She said out of nowhere and my jaw fell. I will admit that a feeling inside of me started burning up my heart.

"I used to hate you... but as time passes by I think I started liking you!" She said with a wide smile. Okay... so now either she likes me as a guy or as a friend! How am I supposed to know what am I to her?

"I like you too, a lot!" Let's take a risk. The truth is that I like her a lot but still I think she doesn't mean it like that.

"Thanks for the shirt! And also thanks for believing in me."

"How could I not Kitty?" I genuinely hold her hand once again. She looks down at our hands connecting and giggled.

"So now I guess we are not enemies anymore!" I say in hope that she will answer exactly what I want.

"Depends!"

"On what?"

"Your behavior!" She announces and I roll my eyes.

"What's wrong with my behavior?"

"You are rude and sly and say stupid things!" She claimed and I giggled.

"And you are grumpy, a cry baby and a drama queen!" She bit her lips. I wish I could bite her lips too.

Woah! What am I saying? Jungkook concentrate! What are you thinking? Why am I staring at her luscious lips? Why do I think her lips are luscious?

Why am I leaning closer? I dont know but her lips were suddenly pulling me like a magnet. She looked down at my lips this time like she was about to kiss me as well.

But for my surprise her lips landed on my cheek, planting a quick smooch. Her touch is intoxicating. I just forgot how to breathe. Looking down at her shocked, I can't believe she kissed my cheek. It was adorable.

"I-I am sorry!" She probably didn't like my cold expression towards the kiss. I couldn't leave her believe that I didn't like it. Fast enough I seized her by the arm and lowered my head.

My lips met the surface of her porcelain skin giving her a quick smooch. She was shocked, standing still unwilling to believe that I did the same thing as her.

Looking down at her, our eyes lock and I cant find any words to say.

"J-Jungkook?" She retorted my name and I look down at her. I can't explain it but when I look at her my heart is beating faster and faster.

"Yes Kitty!?"

"Shall we go? We have practice!"

"You are right!" I said reaching for her hand. I held it looking at her eyes. She couldn't believe I did that move as well. Holding it tight, I smiled and then started walking.

My eyed didn't seem to abandon her silhouette with my fingers interlaced with hers until we met the arena.

--------------

A/n:

JUNGKOOK NEEDS TO STOP...

That's all I have to say for now...

Bye🤣🤪