53: Unpredictable

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

The next days were unfolding, passing tremendously like the wind. Trying to cotton on to the fact we are gonna be adjourning our home place to visit Paris.

An inception of an aknew career is waiting for me. I was so enthusiastic, exhilarated that I get to experience such a powerful thing in life that I didn't care about anything else.

The point is, that some things were alarming. Like, the fact that Jungkook has been ignoring me for the past few days.

I am unable to figure out the reason as after what we've done, everything in between us should lead us to a totally different path.

I flounder helplessly trying to read his expression as something cold is painted on his face. Plus, he is awkward with just moving.

I should really try and talk to him although I face some difficulties. That's the first thing I will proceed to achieve tomorrow. But for now I should just sleep early cause I have to wake up at 6.

Covering my weak body with the silken duvet and shuttered my eyelids to drift off.

How bold of me to assume I am gonna get some sleep, huh?

My door swung open, bursting onto the one side of the door. The lights illuminated the room and a voice disrupted my peaceful moment.

"You must be crazy!" Jimin invaded my room without permission but I didnt even bother to lift an eyebrow.

"Am I the one to scream when someone tries to sleep? No! That's your duty in this house!" My raspy voice deceived me as the sentence was going on.

"I heard that you are going to Paris!"

"So apart of your duty of an annoying brother that screams in the middle of the night, you also happen to eavesdrop to my conversations!" I tried to turn my back at him but his demanding steps closer just had me glued there.

"I didnt hear it from you! The rumor has been travelling all around school!"

"Tell her to have a blast on her cruise... Now... you know where the exit is... Goodnight!" I finally found the struggle to titl my back at him.

"You are not allowed to go!"

"Oh... Really?! Then I guess I can't go!" I changed my voice trying to sound sorrowful.

"Really?" He suddenly lights up.

"No!"

"Y/n it's an order!"

"You can order your friends!"

"We... we are friends!"

"I choose my friends... and you are the last one in this world I would ever pick as one!" I fixed my pillow and tried to ignore him.

"Yeah... and you picked Jeon Jungkook! So wise of you!"

"Yeah... from the moment I picked Jeon Jungkook my life started getting better... Now if you excuse me... I need to sleep... Find some dignity and get out. Thank you!"

Like that Jimin adjourned my room pissed. He slammed the door and a light smirk formed the edges of my lips.

Finally I drifted off within a minute. The next day as soon an I woke up I decided to wear my clothes and head to school. We have two days until we can do to Paris and I am quite anxious.

"Goodmorning!" I heard my brother as soon as I invaded the kitchen. Sitting on his ordinary stool, consuming his breakfast he noticed my morning attitude.

"You are still mad?" He asked drinking a sip of his black coffee.

"I don't know, am I?" I whispered grabbing an apple from the fruit ball. Ready to storm off I heard a delicate voice calling out for me.

"Wait!"

"What do you want?"

"Can I take you to school?"

"No!!" I tried to escape for one last time but he immobilized me with a sudden seize of my wrist.

"Wait!"

"What the hell do you want Jimin? I am gonna be late!"

"Stay away from Jeon Jungkook! Its important Y/n!" He was persistent and I rolled my eyes, escaping from his grasp.

"Not again! Leave. Me. Alone. Do you understand me or do I have to say it in a different language? Laisse-moi tranquille!"

"I knew Dad was making a mistake enrolling you to these french lessons." He whispered scratching the surface of his neck.

"Bye Jimin!"

"At least... Do you love me?" He said and I slammed the door to his face.

I dont wanna deal with such immature things. This dull situation has a way of driving me crazy.

Grabbing my bicycle, I reached school in about 5 minutes. I parked it in the parking lot and made my ways to the locker rooms. I had a sudden urge to meet Jungkook and talk.

Walking down the soulless hallway that led to the locker room, not a single voice was audible. Silence.

Finally I met the door and swung it open only to get exposed to six guys.

"Oh Y/n-ah darling!" Taehyung said and got up to greet me.

"You are early!" Kai noticed and I started greeting each one of them.

"Yeah... I indeed am a little early!" I said and my eyes slowly met the timid boy to my right.

"You are so pretty!" Hobi said patting the top of my head.

"Um Thanks!" I said trying to grasp his wrist before he messes up with my hair.  I decided to approach Jungkook and sit on the bench right next to him.

"Hey!" I said trying to sound cool and he cleared his throat.

"Oh Hey Y/n!" He tried to sound like anything was going swell. When it obviously wasnt.

"Um... I really be meaning to talk to you about something!" I announced quite distressed.

"Oh really? I would like to listen... B-but... Hoseok... needs me right now... Talk to you later, okay?" He said getting up and grasping Hoseok by the wrist.

"Yeah sure!" I sounded naturally although agony was scorching my soul.

"Bye!" He announced and walked out of the room with Hoseok. Yoongi sat next to me and put his one hand on my shoulder, resting himself in a sleeping position on me.

"That was weird!" He scoffed at the attitude of Jungkook.

"Why is he acting like that?" I asked Yoongi and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Jungkook is unpredictable..."

"That's true!"

I said recalling everything Jimin has told me. What if he is right? What if Jungkook is not what I think he is? I mean... his attitude justifies Jimin a lot.

When I said that my phone started ringing. I carefully removed Yoongi for my shoulder and looked at my lockscreen.

A gulp was audible as I realized who it was.

"Yo are you okay?" Tae asked looking at me and I nodded like indeed it was.

"Yeah... I just need to pick this up!" I said with a giggle and got up from the bench. Storming off I walked down at the edge of the hallway and picked it up without losing any more seconds.

"S-shinwon?"

-------------