48: Numb the pain

Y/n''s pov:

Y/n''s pov:

He grabbed some medal needles and colors, trying to breathe properly. I get awkward as minutes were passing without no one breaking the unpleasant silence.

"Where?" He asks.

"What where?"

"Where do you want your tattoo, Y/n?"

"Oh!" I realized the point of his question and nodded twice. I mean, I am still ambivalent when it comes to decisions but I should really answer.

"Ummm... what about my upper back?" I asked and his eyes widened. He stiffened right away trying to conceal his shock.

"Okay, turn around!" He ordered and I obeyed sitting onto the opposite direction this time. He was looking at my back tentatively.

"Y-you need to take off your shirt!" He announced and my eyes widened. Slowly titling my head back our eyes met.

"Why?"

"How am I supposed to do your tattoo when you are wearing a shirt. You need to remove it!" He said. I bet he hoped I would decline to take off my shirt so he wouldn't be obliged to do that tattoo on me.

I wont let him get the satisfaction of the winner.

"F-fine!" I said ready to take my shirt off.

"W-wait." He said holding my hands on the bottom of the shirt before I slid it out of my body.

"You are really gonna do this?" He added staring at the back of my neck, being exposed because of the ponytail I fixed my hair in, a while ago.

"Y-yes it's okay..." I reassured him and his hands slowly got removed of my shirt.

Slowly I took it off, bringing it to my front view and covering myself. The only thing he could see was the straps of my bra.

"Um... Don't freak out." He whispered quite embarrassed and his hands landed on my bra so he could unclip it. I gulped right when he did this.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I can't do it when your bra is in the middle Y/n... Take it off" he asked me to do it and I turned red.

I couldn't move a muscle just because of the sudden shock. He carefully touched the straps on my shoulders and slid them down.

"If you want this tattoo help me please. I won't do anything that you dont want to... I swear." He said reassuring me and after gulping I took my bra off. I covered my whole front view by literally hugging my shirt.

"Y/n... breathe!" He said and I forgot that I wasn't breathing for over a minute. Thank god I am alive.

"It might hurt a little... or a lot... are you sure you want this?" He asked just to be assured about this situation.