71: The last goodbye

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

There is no fine whisky in fine lounges or among those celebrated on pedalstalks that can much the smallest spec of Joy that Park Jimin could give me.

He always provides me his own kind of warmth whole-heartedly. It's actually unbelievable that he stills shares these feelings with me after what happened.

We grew up together and then parted away. Even his sister forgot about me. We didn't have that strong of a bond back then. I forgot her too when I and Jimin drifted away.

But when she came back every memory of her floated back in the space of my mindset.

And now I have to leave again... Its not easy But I have to do it Like it's nothing for me. But... Something inside of me always pulls me back.

Is it her? The thought of leaving her behind causes a knot twisting inside my stomach. I just reached the ice skate arena downtown in a hurry.

Lucky enough both of the guys I am used to seeing behind the counter are still there.

"Hey Guys!" I said and approached the counter, brushing my hands against the counter material. Their head lifted up to notice me.

"Jeon Jungkook!" The one in the stool said quite enthousiastic. "Yes... It's being a long time I know!" I smiled at them for the first time and stared at the computer of the left guy.

"You are working?" I asked quite touched to see these two for the last time.

"Well, I am playing games...!" He confessed and we all giggled. "Um... I never got to ask your names!" I confessed blushing.

"Oh... My name is Kino!" The one guy said smiling at me a little surprised that I actually cared. "I am Yeo-one!" His teeth appeared and that warmed my heart.

"Guys... It was so nice meeting you... Take good care of the renegade..." I shyly said and they boths stared at each other.

"Can I go to the practice room now?" I asked and the both nodded shook.

"Thank you guys!" I said and walked into the hallway just to meet the right door. Room 6! Even this number will be on my mind when I am gone.

My feet stopped right in front of the ordinary door and without even feelining a single doubt I swung it open.

There she was, wearing her ordinary helmet right when she was getting out of the arena meeting the harsh ground.

I missed her...

"Shinwon!" I smile.

Y/n's pov:

I was crying for over an hour not stopping with the hockey not even for a second. I wanted to take all this pain out somehow but instead of playing I was playing and crying.