7: An apology

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

Roaming my way back home I was thinking about how lucky I happen to be at this moment.

I slid out of this awkward situation way too fast... although I lied about my name, and my identity and my... everything!

And of course I had to use Shinwon's name to save myself.

Poor Shinwon!

For the people that do not know who Shiwon is, he happens to be one valuable friend of mine that works with me in the ice hockey center.

Well, he was my tutor, staying up with me at nights of despair, disappointment. Times of pain... He taught me some of my techniques.

I wish I could see him more often but he rarely visits the skate arena anymore just because he is being dealing with some family problems.

However, that does not mean he never comes. He does, just in certain occasions. But still, we text pretty frequently and I will actually inform him about stealing his name.

It's his after all, right?

As I sat on my bed, placing the phone on my grasp, tapping on the messages section when the door of the room got hit in a brief noise, alerting me that someone wants to enter.

"Y/n-ah Its me!" My brother announced and I rolled my eyes, scooting further in the middle of the bed, resting my back on the concrete wall.

"Can I come in?"

"Please don't!" I pleaded cause I really wanted some time to myself. A douche bag like him only can deprive my inner piece.

He ignored my warning, although it sounded more like an oath.

"Hey Pumpkin!" He slid in. The first think I noticed was a brown wooden tray with two handles on the two edges.

It had a lot of small sketches on the bottom and Jimin uses it quite a lot when he wants to redirect objects to his room.

But this time I only took notice of a cordial face looking at the cup on top of the tray.

The steam trekked all over the place, reaching my nostrils as well. It was furnishing feelings of homelessness, warmth and geniality.

My eyes locked with his as soon as he let the tray on top of my desk.

"I made you something to drink!" Jimin smiles.

"Did I ask you to?" Pretending to be tough I looked at a different direction.

"No."

"Then why did you?" I finally found the strength to take a small glimpse just to examine his face.

"Cause... I...I"

"I don't have eternity... can you be more fast please!" I watched at the clock on my lockscreen and he just consumes an enormous time of my night just to stutter.

"I wanted to say... I am sorry!" He apologized.

The truth is that I am emotionally unstable today. Maybe it's because of my period, so I happen to have a lot mood swings.

"Noted... Anything else?" My harsh words made his face try to figure out why I am like that.

"I know you are mad at me cause I am not letting you be on the team..  And I am sorry about that!"

"Then let me be on the team so you wont have to be sorry!"

At the moment that was the emulsion to make everything better.

He just couldn't see it!

He slowly sat right next to me on the bed with his hand tenderly holding mine.

"Pumpkin You know that I love you! You are my sister... But I can not lie to you anymore...!"

His eyes were doe changing the direction they were aiming a while ago just because he was distressed.

"Lie? Lie about what?"

"Its impossible to you to actually get on a team Y/n! I know I was saying that maybe one day I will let you be on my team... I didnt wanna hurt you...!"

Now I was the one to look down quite depressed. I was hoping for it.

"I know it's your dream! I know you love Ice hockey! It's was my dream too!"

He carefully cupped my one cheek in an attempt to calm me down and sooth me.

"But... My teammates dont want girls in our team!"

"That's called sexism Jimin!"

I narrowed my eyebrows but still didnt lose physical contact with him.

"I know... But it's not up to me! I would really love to have my sister with me... sometimes... I really feel alone!"

"You? You are the captain! How can you be alone?" I asked surprised.

"You will only know if you come into my shoes pumpkin!"

"I wish I could! Believe me." I playfully retorted as a result for him to let out short giggle.

"You know how much I love you!"

"I do!"

"Do you?" He asked and my heart started beating a little faster. Jimin is the best brother I could ask for although we fight so much. I couldn't change him for the world.

But... I am not the type of girl who shares her genuine feelings. I feel too exposed to do that... I feel weak...

"Jimin... why are you always asking me that!?"

It was a quiry that always happen to travel on my mind. Why do people care that much if I love them, if I like them?

Maybe because I always keep these information inside of my mindset.

"Cause I always say that I love you but I dont remember you actually saying it back!" His answer made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Yahhhh Liar! Dont you remember that time when we were riding our bikes and you bought me ice cream!"

"U-um... That... That was 13 years ago Y/n!"

He retorted and my face dropped. Was it 13 years ago?! That explains why I was wearing that short dress and had the barbie pink bicycle.

"S-so what? Love does not expire! R-right? It's not a yogurt!"

"Is this your way to say that you love me back?" I gulp at his question... is it?

"Yahhhh! I said what I said! You are either gonna take it... or... not take it! I couldn't care less!"

"Come here!!!!" He seized my wrist and placed me in a hug. YIKES! I HATE HUGS...

"S-stop!" I tried to prevent it but he ignored me.

"Thank you for seeing me as a yogurt!" He said in between out tight hug.

"You are welcome?!"

---------

A/n:

Hope u liked it hehe... seriously I don't know If it was good so let me know in the comments...

Also share your thoughts with me. It will be amazing.

Thanks guys...

Love u♥️