6: White lies

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

"Sir... I want to talk to you!" He adds.

Jeez! And I thought he is stupid. Now I am sure about it.He thinks I am a man. Now is it my fault to set fire onto his flesh?

Anyway.. it's a good that he didnt recognize...  right?

"I saw you up there!!!" He announced and I rolled my eyes. He could not clearly see it as the place was quite dark.

"Yeah!? Thanks for the support man!" I tried to play it cool changing the baritone of my voice to imitate a man.

I was about to flee, run for my life but this man is so persistent.

Like... Obviously I don't like you! 

"Where did you learn to play like that?" He asked evidently surprised and I giggled. So now Jeon Jungkook respects me... Huh? 

"Um... From when I was young! I always loved hockey!" I retorted and he smiled. My eyes could notice the hues his eyes were holding. But... I bet he could not notice any distingtive characteristic my face has.

"You... were amazing!" He complimented me. I formed a smirk actually blushing with his sweet compliment.. 

What am I even saying? He thinks I am a guy cause his racist ass thinks that girls are not capable to accomplish goals like that.

"Thanks!" I retorted. He was ready to say something else. His lips isolated ready to create syllabes but at the exact same moment I felt a vibration on my bag. 

We both exhaled in awkwardness and I unzipped my bag to take it out. I look at the lockscreen.. Jimin-shi! It's the first time I am delighted tohear from him. 

"Give me a minute!" I said and Jungkook uncomfortably nodded, tugging his palms inside the pockets of his denim ripped up jeans.

"Hello!" I retort

"Hey pumpkin! Are you done?" He asked and I looked up at Jungkook. He was shifting glances around just to make the atmoshpere less awkward.

"Yes I am done!" I said obvioudsly changing my voice cause Jungkook didn't seem to make me a favor and jump off a building... I mean... He didnt seem to make me a favor to leave!

Yeah... Thats what I meant.

"What's wrong with your voice? You sound like dad!" He confessed and I gulped.

"The genes.. Probably! What can I say?" I cleared my throat, turning a indelible red color but Jungkook was not able to lay his eyes on it.

"Um... Okay?"

"Yeah! Perfect!"

"So should I come pick you up?" He asks and my eyes widen.

"NO!" I was hella petrified that Jungkook would figure out everything If he sees Jimin... And that would be my nightmare... Now I undrestand what he meant about that boomerang thing the last time I saw him.

He was right after all!

"I-i mean..." Jungkook was alerted after me screaming on the phone because of all the mixed feelings my body was containing at the moment. 

"I will... Take the bus!" I exhaled deeply... Embarrasing! 

"Are you sure? Mom keeps on nugging me!" He high pitched scream like mom pinched his shoulder. He started complaining to her and totally forgot about me.

"Yo... Smartie pants! I am still on the phone!" I complained and finally he remembered I am on the other line.

"Yeah... Whatever... So are you gonna take the bus after all?" He asked this time.

"Yes! I am on my way... Tell mom I am gonna be there soon!" I reassured my family with my eyes locking with Jungkook's 

"Okay Sister...Love you! Do you?"

Aish... That freaking dumpling son of a moisty rat! 

I hang up on him!

"Is everything okay?" He askes like we are friends or something. I rolled my eyes being sure he is not able to see me. 

"Yep... I need to go!" I was ready to run but you guessed right... The douche didnt let me! Aishhh! 

"Wait? Where do you leave? I could drop you there?" He offered a ride.

"No! It's okay! I wanna take the bus!" I reassured him and he just respected my decision.

"Okay... Oh by the way before you go... What's your name? I didn't get the chance to ask you bro!" 

So I am a bro now! Oh this morning I thought I was a kitty and now I am his bro! 

"Um...  Sh-shinwon!" I lied about my name. Obviously!

I couldnt say Park Y/n!

I want to live the rest of my life without the humilation of being a girl hockey player at school. 

"Shinwon! Huh? I am Jungkook!"

I didn't ask you!

"Nice to meet you but I have to go now!" I lied about the pleasure I had by knowing him cause I did not even fell a single positive feeling. Do you wanna know why?

Cause I had to lie for a whole hour just to keep my identity a secret. 

Thank god I have a friend named Shinwon at the skate arena and I could plead for some help! I would really need that in the future.

"Goodbye Shinwon! See you around!" He spells out ready to drift away but in the hearing of that I gulped.

"Wait! What do you mean... See you around?" I smiled trying to conceal the tiny specks of annoyance in my quite bitter voice.

"Well.. I really like the place and I heard than except from the arena where all the games are taking place, there are also a lot other arenas for practicing! So... I should give it a try... Right?"

He said leaving me bewildered. 

No! You should not! You should get hit by a bus!

"Sure! See you around then!" 

Dang it! I have to see him around now! My smile was bitter but because of the dreadfull darkness he could not evaluate my true feelings. 

We parted ways and I started walking down the road until I meet the bus station... It took me some time to actually reach it. Suddely I heard loud noises figuring out that Jungkook just passed by me with his motorcycle, leaving foggy smoke from the tailpipe.

Douche!

I thought sitting back. 

----------

A/n:

Hello guys...

I hope you like the story cause is seriously dont know. Lately I dont know if the things I write are as appealing as before.

Thanks for the support and for reading my chapters.

Tell me your theories and vote if you liked it.

See you 💗💗💗