76: At the prom

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

Jimin parked the car right outside the school building. Lights were cracking from the school blinders, painting the dreadfully darkness of the night.

The breeze was enclosing my skin giving me these chills alerting that summer is ahead of us.

This feeling...

Jimin walked all around his car so he could just stand right next to me. "You can hold me again... Just try not to speak when we get inside..." He announced and I snorted at his stupid outlook. I just tangled my arm around his like previously.

"It's an honor for you to be here with me Broomstick..." I whispered and he giggled leading me inside the building.

"You should at least be thankful!"

"I will be thankful to the truck driver that will run you over someday..." I didn't lose the chance to tease him and he chuckled holding tighter on me.

"I know you love me..."

"Is your name Bruno Mars? The last time I checked it was Pabo Park Jimin..." I stuck my tongue out and he looked at a different direction. "Yeah keep on talking Y/n, as you can..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh I don't know..." He smirked implying that something was inside his brain at the moment. "Tell me!" I insisted to know but he quickly changed the subject.

"Oh Look! The door..." He said and I snorted.

"It's just a door!" I scoffed and he smiled holding me tighter than before. "No Y/n It's not just a door... It's a magic door!"

"You are embarrassing me..." I blushed just because he talks like a magician and it's cringy. "No Y/n... When we step in, nothing will ever be the same... We both are gonna change... Like magic!" He said and I facepalmed my forehead with my free hand. "Open the magic door before I hit you with it..." I threatened him and he gulped.

"F-Fine..." He said with heavy breath and opened the door for both of us to enter the place. Walking inside the hallways of the school we found the place the prom was hold.

"Is this door magical as well?" I teased him when I saw the door that led us to the gym. "Are you gonna stop mocking me?"

"You said you missed it. So shut up and deal with it Idiot..." I said and he snorted opening the door exposing these blue pallete of colors along with pink shades.

It was beautiful...