16: Psychological problems

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

"Why dont you sit?" He led me at the sidewalk were a bench was located, providing a breathtaking view of the sea.

"Because you offered me a seat!" I smirked. I wanna make his blood boil like he is always doing with me.

"Dont sit! I will!" He didn't show a spec of care so now I actually had to sit.

"So now you sat!" He smirks...

"Yes cause you told me not to!"

"You are unbelievable!" Crossing his arms he let a small scoff escape his quivering lips.

"Shall I know the reason behind you being polite?" I ask quite perplexed. That's so not Jeon Jungkook! Does he has a twin?

"I am not being polite... The truth is I do not like you! You are annoying,  grumpy, arrogant, and I genuinely can't stand you!" He said looking to his front.

"Oh thanks! So you dragged me over here to compliment me? How cute! I am falling in love with you!" I ironically retorted with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Well, I dont know how you are able to not like a man like me but every human has some psychological problems I guess."

"What's your psychological problem?"

"That ain't your business Kitty!"

Ewwwww! Can he cease calling me that? I ain't a kitty! I literally could bite him like a rodvailer and he could be like Aw such a cute kitty.

"Than what's my business?What do you want from me Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook's pov:

All this time my eyes were glued to my front but when I heard her mellow voice calling my name out I slowly turn my head to stare at her green eyes.

"Jungkook I asked you something?" She added.

Dang it! I was staring for a minute. Jeez!

"I am sorry! I was thinking about something!"

"Does it have to do with me?"

"N-no? What are you talking about? Why would I think about you?"

"Then what the freaking petal of a blooming flower am I doing here?" I crossed my arms in denial. How can she talk like that.

"Did you just curse poetically!?" I smirked but tried to conceal it.

"You are wasting my time!"

"Fine I will tell you!"

"Chop Chop!" She clapped her hands in a hurry.

"I want you on the te-" I was about to finish but she interrupted me midsentenced.

"YOU WANT ME ON THE TEAM!" She started screaming with a wide smile painted on her lips. She was cheering, bouncing. She even hugged me out of happiness.