39: Long time no see

Y/n's pov: 

Y/n's pov: 

After complety tiring myself with some extravegant practice I dragged myself to the bleachers. It was so tiring I could die at the moment and It would feel like a sweet escape. 

Suddenly, I heard someone bursting in the room. As a first reaction I made sure I am wearing my helmet. It was almost subtle. 

Getting up my eyes fall on the door only to be locked with the one person I really didnt wanna see at a time like this.

Although I would never be sure something in my heart already knew it was gonna be him. Like I was already waitkng to see him.

I am exausted, I want water, fresh air and a choice to make. The last thing I need is Jeon Jungkook right now to be honest.

But my heart... Jeez...

"Shinwon! Hey!" He started walking down the small stairway with a fast pace to stand right in front of me. 

"I have a lot of time to see you here!" He announced quite weird. He is different than before. 

"Hey dude! Sup? Long time no see" I tried to sound as manly as I could. 

"I know right! I was coming here quite often to practice but you never were."

That crazy stalker douche spaggheti.

"Yeah! I had some things to sort out but now I found some free time!" I nervously said. I hope he wont figure it out. 

"Are you about to leave?" He asks and I look back at the ice arena. 

"No! I was taking a break so I could continue." I admitted as sweat was almost dripping of my body. 

"Oh! I just came here! Do you wanna play with me?" He asked and I tried not to choke on my own saliva. 

"As an 1v1 game?" My voice cracked. Perfect!

"Yes! If you don't mind!" He reassured me and I felt bad to decline. If I leave he is gonna figure it out. If I stay there might be a chance he will figure it out. 

Option one or option two? 

Jeez! Fine! Let's play! I am wearing my helmet. Right? What could possibly go wrong? 

"I don't! Let's play!" I announced petrified. I walked in the skate arena and started sliding seizing my jocket and the rubber. 

Jungkook followed my lead and stood right in front of his net.

"So are you ready to lose Ranegade?" He joked and I scoffed. 

"Let's see about that!" I slyly retort back letting the rubber fall from my hands. Like I was a lightning my feet started sliding down the ice fast.

Long story short he lost 6-0! 

It's not my fault, okay? He deserved it. 

"Yah yah! You need to teach me!" He complained sliding towards me. I did the exact same thing with a soft giggle escaping my lips.